How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^ I feel like I know it, but not sure. Will likely be guessed by morning I guess since I'm going to sleep!

Around the Network

Assassin's Creed: Liberation?

I am not going to lie but I kind of enjoy Mercenary Kings, if it was not for the glitches (like steel soldiern not spawning) I would love playing it. Today Dynasty warriors has arrived, not sure that I like what they did the with the visuals, their is a filter I hate...

GamechaserBE said:
I am not going to lie but I kind of enjoy Mercenary Kings, if it was not for the glitches (like steel soldiern not spawning) I would love playing it. Today Dynasty warriors has arrived, not sure that I like what they did the with the visuals, their is a filter I hate...

Grr so jelly, my copy may not arrive until the 18th -_-

But yeah that filter is kinda annoying, at least the characters look amazing when they arent filtered. Hopefully come DW9 thats gone though.

GamechaserBE said:
I am not going to lie but I kind of enjoy Mercenary Kings, if it was not for the glitches (like steel soldiern not spawning) I would love playing it. Today Dynasty warrors has arrived, not sure that I like what they did the with the visuals, their is a filter I hate...

Since bugs and glitches are the most popular thing I hear about Mercenary Kings, I've decided not to play the game until a patch is up. Don't want to ruin the potential fun by frustration over glitches.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
GamechaserBE said:
I am not going to lie but I kind of enjoy Mercenary Kings, if it was not for the glitches (like steel soldiern not spawning) I would love playing it. Today Dynasty warrors has arrived, not sure that I like what they did the with the visuals, their is a filter I hate...

Since bugs and glitches are the most popular thing I hear about Mercenary Kings, I've decided not to play the game until a patch is up. Don't want to ruin the potential fun by frustration over glitches.

Well it is not that bad..Maybe it would not happen when you play it...Oh well your choice, in multiplayer the game is certainly a must try..

ktay95 said:
GamechaserBE said:

Grr so jelly, my copy may not arrive until the 18th -_-

But yeah that filter is kinda annoying, at least the characters look amazing when they arent filtered. Hopefully come DW9 thats gone though.

Wanted to share a screenshot to show how the filter looks like but when you try to make a screenshot the layer dissapears and it looks like the PS3 game...

All I can share though is that the numbers of people who bought the game is pretty low..

Top 5.000 after 1.000 K.O.'s...  It is ambition mode but still....

PS: I also just noticed when you share a screenshot they automatic add those copyrights.

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Kane1389 said:
What's this I hear about TLoU being confirmed for PS4?

Da Sig XD

will get him banned... xD

If it pissed off MrKhan (which it evidently did) , it was completly worth it xD !

xD !

now now my young child, going down a path of rage and recklesness will only get you sent to the life of the permabann. 

A Dutch university and Climate Office have tested the energy next-gen consoles (PS4, XB1 and Wii U) use in 1 year, with an average use of 2 hours a day. When converted to Euros, this is what you would pay (a year, used 2 hours a day):

• Playtation 4: €44,- a year
  • Xbox One €46,- a year
  • Wii U: €7,- a year

In comparison, this is what some other devices use:

• Playstation 3: €31,- a year
  • Playstation 3 slim: €16,- a year
  • Xbox 360: €28, a year
  • Xbox 360 slim: €17,- a year
  • Wii: €5,- a year
  • Xbox: €5,-  a year
  • Gamecube: €3,- a year
  • Playstation 2: €12,- a year
  • Average refrigerator (on 24/7): €38,-

Conslusion: With every new console generation, power use goes up. However, slim versions of these console will most of the time cut energy use. Nintendo is also very good in making sure their consoles don't need a lot of power. The Playstation 4 and Xbox One also use more energy than the average refrigerator.

Kinda interesting to see!