Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

nnodley said:

Also famousmortimer said sony will have smallish events leading up to e3. Sounded more like just game announcements that don't need e3 mostly

Sony always announces two or three games a week before E3

Around the Network
pezus said:
Freaking amazing. I go to sleep and nobody posts. Sad face

What do you expect us to post when Ps4 has no games? They are even porting a Ps3 game to fight the drought!

I just woke up and you guys going bed

I'm really glad and proud that the PS3 is still performing so well. Who could even imagine this? After the terrible start of PS3 everyone said it was doomed. And now while the Wii is basically dead and the XB360 performing way less than PS3.

Still hands down for the XB360 for it's userbase. Really looking forward for the next official PS/XB shipment numbers.

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

I am not even kidding, I posted in this thread last night because Gooch asked me to and I logged on this morning and my post wasn't here :(

Around the Network

All I want to say is, I can't freaking wait for Planetside 2 to hit PS4.

Since Sony sold Vaio, I decided to upgrade my old notebook so I gave my old Vaio to my dad and bought a Vaio Fit 15E, which is nothing to brag about but just enough to try pretty much any game currently on the market that is not hitting the PS3 or 4.
And I've downloaded and tried Planetside 2...and man isn't this game fucking awesome!!! I've never had a feeling of true huge battlefield like in this game.
I can't wait to play it on my TV in high settings and hopefully 60fps or at least solid 30fps. I have my multiplayer fix, I'm starting to question whether I will buy Destiny, maybe for the story and lore, but now I honestly don't know.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Wright said:
pezus said:

What do you expect us to post when Ps4 has no games? They are even porting a Ps3 game to fight the drought!

Shut you pie hole no one gives a damn about Dead Rising 3.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:
pezus said:

You do, since you just brought it up ;)

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:
pezus said:

You do, since you just brought it up ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Man we're really running out of things to talk about in this thread. We need some announcements soon.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!