Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Raven722 said:
ktay95 said:

REALLY?? Couldnt get an English screenshot?? Oh well having played Graces f ive also seen that... actually theres a few games where Ive seen it and I dont know what moron would buy levels in a JRPG. The basis of the game is the battle system and therefore levelling. That would be like paying for goals in a game of FIFA

You shut your fucking filthy whore mouth! Great! Now EA is going to announce microtransactions for touchdowns in Madden.

Don't give them any ideas!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Did you read the rest of my comment =P

The REALLY?? was because you posted a Japanese screenshot, not very helpful for non Japanese speakers =P

http://www.giantbomb.com/tales-of-vesperia/3030-20836/dlc/

I don't know which is dumber: Big corporations who include microtransactions in their games, or the plebs who keep BUYING THEM!

If people stopped buying the microtransactions, big companies would stop offering them. Love it or hate it, companies exist to make money; if they can keep making money on shitty business practices, guess which wins: Ethics or Cash. No, the problem isn't companies like EA offering microtransactions, it's the fools who keep buying them that make it a viable option, THOSE people are the problem.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
I don't know which is dumber: Big corporations who include microtransactions in their games, or the plebs who keep BUYING THEM!

If people stopped buying the microtransactions, big companies would stop offering them. Love it or hate it, companies exist to make money; if they can keep making money on shitty business practices, guess which wins: Ethics or Cash. No, the problem isn't companies like EA offering microtransactions, it's the fools who keep buying them that make it a viable option, THOSE people are the problem.

Yeah, like when they bitch about not having enough innovative games but buys the same old games.

BasilZero said:
Question, since Resistance is going offline permanent, does that mean the game (s) will be completely unplayable or can I still play the Single player campaign ;o?

SP is good. Just no mp.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Their are those who spend 20 hours grinding to level up 10-20 times while their are those who just would work one hour extra and with that 15 bucks they buy 20 levels up in a second for 5 bucks and with the 10 bucks left and the 18 hours not wasted on grinding they can go out and enjoy the newest movie/get a pizza or whatever... 

No the problem for gaming of even the world is not those who are buying it and don't feel wasting much time to grind levels in a videogame... the problems are those who would be so narrowminded and call those who buy it fools because they want to enjoy their life more...     

It is always more easy to judge a group of people than to spend time thinking about it why they would do it in the first place...

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:
greencactaur said:
bananaking21 said:
WOOOAAHHH!! so i wanted to go back and play GTA5 on PS3 and holy fuck is that DS3 a piece of shit!! DS4 is SO much better! i couldnt even grab the damn DS3. i connected the DS4 to the PS3 and hopefully it will work with GTA5

Yeah at first holding DS4 was akward cause I was so used to the DS3, but now the DS3 is akward D:.

Same here, but DS4 is still kinda awkward with shooters. Kinda strange to have to change to new controls after 4 years.

your fingers just fall on the R2 L2 buttons with DS4, so for me its been a pretty seemless transition. i also played on XB360 controller on my pc before so im used to the switch. 

Sometimes I wish the analog sticks weren't so sleek. My fingers sometimes slip right to the edge.

i wish they were as big as the DS3 ones, but i havent really had any issues with analogs. best analogs might be the 360 ones though. 

BasilZero said:
pezus said:
BasilZero said:
Question, since Resistance is going offline permanent, does that mean the game (s) will be completely unplayable or can I still play the Single player campaign ;o?

SP is where it's at anyway. Except in R2, the co-op was sweet. 

Have you played any Sony PS3 games up to now? You're always talking about them but I'm not sure if you've actually played one yet

Ahh good, I plan to get the trilogy pack :O

Anyways I played a bit of LBP2 SE and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. But the one I truly played to finish was SotC HD on the Ico Collection :P. Next game I will play will be Ico itself.

However I dont have any Sony first party PS3 exclusive titles yet. I will get God of War 3 first!

you

pezus said:

Wake up and smell the ashes...

Hmm Batman and Watch Dogs are still even Steven

Why is tlou ps4 news coming in 2weeks not on the title!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:

Wake up and smell the ashes...

Hmm Batman and Watch Dogs are still even Steven

Why is tlou ps4 news coming in 2weeks not on the title!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

Good question!

Also famousmortimer said sony will have smallish events leading up to e3. Sounded more like just game announcements that don't need e3 mostly