pezus said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Wild arms on vita? Link....

You just revealed yourself as someone who doesn't read every post. Gosh, gooch

Clean your mouth.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

U R Not e

Poll: What was your favorite PlayStation Marketing slogan?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DD_Bwest said:
anyone up for some bf4 tonight?

I'll play, but I don't have you added on PSN so send me a friend request. Fusioncode is my ID. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

TheGoldenBoy said:
papamudd said:
ModBod said:
Xevross said:

I'm about to do my expert playthrough of infamous. Just wanted to know: is expert is easier with good powers or evil?

Its easier on evil as it dont matter how many civilians you kill :)

Its actually super easy on Good, evil is harder :-p

I don't know about that. Being able to not give a fuck would seem make it easier. But I honestly think the second playthrough, good or evil, is just much easier since you understand the mechanics of the game. 

That's definitely true, but you really don't have to worry about hurting people that much. Also using neon's bullet time effect makes it really easy to take out enemies quickly, and headshots with smoke can instantly subdue most enemies as well.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Raven's poll

Pi-guy's poll

Hmmm I am looking forward to all the games in the poll...But an open world FPS game that also has MMO elements is something that really interests me. Plus it's being developed by a great developer... Destiny it is!

No order?

pezus said:

Now we're thinking with science

@Joe: It's 3rd party only

When did Sony buy RAD?