Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Dude, 768 meter head shot!

hellz ya!!  getting close to mine!

that headshot on the guy parachuting didnt save :(  so pissed off at that.

damn share button..

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

damn share button..

it works well in other games, but it just doesnt like bf4.  Im going to start just recording every match now

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Me and raven are on, come join us. 

pezus said:
Conegamer said:
WebMasterFlex said:
inFamous Second Son was gorgeous and dope. Playing in Bad Karma now.....

Nice, gonna be able to play it tomorrow at last! Will share my thoughts when it's time.

Also, a bit if retro but been playing through the Ratchet and Clank trilogy on PS2, just finished the second game. The difference in quality and content is really quite something, it must be said, between the first two. Anyone else doing any retro titles?

Lastly, been playing through Dangan Rimpa at Krezzys recommendation. Boy, was he right. Truly excellent title. If you're reading, have a Vita and haven't played it, correct that right now!

Why didn't you just play the HD collection? o.O

I want to get it, since I unfortunately missed Ratchet 1 and 2. 3 was incredibly good.

Yeah I will get Dangonronpa (or however it's spelled) when I see it more aptly priced

At the time I didn't have access to the PS3, just the Vita and PS2. Games are like £3 so it's not a big deal. You should get them, 2 in particular is amazing, as well as the PS3 games!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:
bananaking21 said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=105929336&postcount=436

TLoU PS4 is true according to famous.

I guess its to soon after the DLC for them to just announce the ps4 version..  this will be a very long and hard wait..

question is, could TLoU PS4 push consoles? 

I think it definitely will. There are a lot of us who bought an Xbox 360 last generation and switched this generation, and since buying my PlayStation 4 I have been hoping to see a PS4 version of The Last of Us! I missed out on what many called the game of the generation last-gen, and I really, REALLY, want to play it!

Plus this allows Sony to dominate Metacritic with an exclusive title (Metacritic seems big to some developers/gamers) and it draws massive attention to the PlayStation 4 as the place to play exclusive games. I suspect any of the minor kinks will have been ironed out in the game, plus the visuals will receive an upgrade, thus pretty much guaranteeing perfect review scores across the board. Sony would be very silly not to put The Last of Us on PlayStation 4.

Around the Network

part 2 of paper trail missions are up... went up sometime yesterday... walkthrough up now as well: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180628&page=1#

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

So inFamous Second Son seems to do very well on the charts. Great to see that.

Amazon put up a release date for Driveclub, probably just a placeholder but it could be a sign that Q3 release is planned.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGA9ZZ4/ref=VG_DriveClub_header?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-1&pf_rd_r=04VFVF0YPSKDEYCCVE1P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1714738342&pf_rd_i=468642

pezus said:
Is http://infamouspapertrail.com/ being slow/down for anyone else?

Same here.

pezus said:
^It's better now. Still working on Part 1 of the Paper trail mission

Who's that in your avatar?  If you don't mind my asking?