How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Seems we get the 50 percent off deal too.

Around the Network

hmm yes i see... trying to test out if I can use both good an evil karmic powers in Infamous SS (o:

)o: doesn't work

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

I downloaded that FFX/X-2 theme

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
no word on psplus games for next month ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180735

eFKac said:

I think you mixed threads? Or are you "spreading the word"?

LOL no I've never looked at the Xbox thread. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of it. Since it will be compared to the Infamous Second Son sales by some people.

Around the Network

Thief already down to $30, guess it's not selling too well.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Thief already down to $30, guess it's not selling too well.

For you guys. Here in EU it's 60€ as usual --'

Bypass Twitter and Facebook; Get the Most Out of PS4 Screens

http://www.takuchat.com/bypass-twitter-and-facebook-get-the-most-out-of-ps4-screens/

rutea7 said:

as CGI, somehow i believe we will become even more demanding and spoiled about these things, as it evolves so our atention to detail seems to do so.

as a movie i think it's already crap and thought the story was incredibly lame, couldnt care for any of the characters in that movie. it felt like a tech demo all the way.

we will always be more demanding, but i believe we are reaching a point where the best of CGI now wont look unwatchable in 10 years or so, like a lot of the movies that came out in the 90's and start of the millennium. will there be CGI that makes us say "yeah, this easily looks better than avatar?" of course this will, Pepsi Man 2: Return of the King's CGI trailer will be proof of it!!  this is just my opinion of course

but i dont think anyone will ever say this looks bad. i mean, look at that booty!!

pezus said:

GZ is already out and it's far from being close. I don't expect PP to look significantly better (but still better).

The Order actually looks better than that.