Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:

Rumord PS+ game for PS4 in April, Mercenary Kings

That would be awesome! I was planning on picking the game up anyways !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
rutea7 said:
bananaking21 said:
JakNBlak1993 said:

Here's the funny thing.

CGI is always going to keep getting better and in-game graphics will be behind. You have to realize that TODAY's in-game graphics is as good/BETTER than what CGI game cinematics were 5-6 years ago!

when games start looking as good as avatar, thats when ill say games cant look any better until then, we can all anticipate the beauty that is the order. 

i think you'll watch avatar a few years from now and think it's crap...

as a movie or as CGI? as a movie i already think its just OK. as CGI its beyond amazing.

there is only so much you can do when it comes to CGI, if you achieve near photorealism, no matter what comes after it it will still look like almost real, so it wont look like crap. as far as the tree's, plants and forests were concerened it pretty much looked real and most wouldnt tell if its CGI or not. as far as characters look, they look amazing, cant really remember how good they look, but no matter what comes after them i dont think they will ever look like "crap"

rutea7 said:
bananaking21 said:
JakNBlak1993 said:

Here's the funny thing.

CGI is always going to keep getting better and in-game graphics will be behind. You have to realize that TODAY's in-game graphics is as good/BETTER than what CGI game cinematics were 5-6 years ago!

when games start looking as good as avatar, thats when ill say games cant look any better until then, we can all anticipate the beauty that is the order. 

as a movie or as CGI? as a movie i already think its just OK. as CGI its beyond amazing.

there is only so much you can do when it comes to CGI, if you achieve near photorealism, no matter what comes after it it will still look like almost real, so it wont look like crap. as far as the tree's, plants and forests were concerened it pretty much looked real and most wouldnt tell if its CGI or not. as far as characters look, they look amazing, cant really remember how good they look, but no matter what comes after them i dont think they will ever look like "crap"

bananaking21 said:
rutea7 said:
bananaking21 said:
JakNBlak1993 said:

Here's the funny thing.

as CGI, somehow i believe we will become even more demanding and spoiled about these things, as it evolves so our atention to detail seems to do so.

as a movie i think it's already crap and thought the story was incredibly lame, couldnt care for any of the characters in that movie. it felt like a tech demo all the way.

poklane said:
pezus said:

I wonder when hair will actually look like hair in games. People say graphics can't get better, but then I look at the hair of the inFAMOUS characters, for example, and know they have no idea what they're talking about

People say graphics can't get better?! I'm waiting for games that look like CGI footage, like this Assassin's Creed IV CGI:

One day man, one day...

And when that day comes it will still be not enought.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I'm still waiting for a game that looks like the original Killzone 2 trailer.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

pezus said:
Great choice for an ending song in inFAMOUS

Totally agree there, They had a graet choice for infamous 2 as well.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:

Wasn't it just a Heart Shaped Box cover by Dead Sara, the one they used in some trailers? And maybe some other cover by Dead Sara.

Anecdotal but....

kidfresh718: My game stop got 25 today and all gone in 30 mins...
SwiftDeath: If you're in the US, what state? Urban/Rural? Sorry I'm just always curious
kidfresh718: Bronx Nyc. All the school kids were lined up with cash ready to buy..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=105748307&postcount=3378

Line up after four months? Crazy demand.

pezus said: