Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

PS Vita System Software Update 3.10

+ Posted by Sharon Kapitula on Mar 24, 2014 // Platform Marketing, SCEA

Hi everyone! The next system software update for PS Vita, version 3.10, will be available for download beginning later today. This update brings some anticipated and useful features to PS Vita, including the ability to display more than 100 applications on the home screen (we know you’ve been waiting patiently for this one), and a new Calendar application.

Check out some of the new features and changes in PS Vita’s 3.10 system update below:

• You can now display up to 500 applications on the home screen.
  • A Calendar application has been added for PS Vita, allowing you to set up gaming events with your friends. Sync your Google calendar to have all your events with you on your PS Vita. You can also share your favorite events by using the Messages and Email applications.
  • A new “Manage Content on Memory Card” option has been added to the Content Manager application. You can now view the data on your memory card, making it easier than ever to manage content on your PS Vita. You can now view memory usage by content type, and delete content and applications.
  • You can now send and receive voice messages using the Messages application on PS Vita. Exchange voice messages with your friends and players on PS4 and PS Vita.

For the full list of new or revised features in PS Vita system software update 3.10 and instructions for updating your system, please visit this page after the update goes live later today.

Let us know what you think of the new update in the comments below. What new feature are you most looking forward to?

I want to know when we are getting content manager on PS4, Also they should be the calendar app over to ps4, it would be so much easier to set up game nights with this app. It should also push a text message to your phone to remind you that the game is coming up later that day, and maybe 30 mins prior to the set time. It would be nice to be able to push an invite to other users calendars as well.  I'm goign to check for the update, it should be out. 

Around the Network
eFKac said:
pezus said:
eFKac said:
Share was supposed to record the last 15 minutes of game footage right? That shit is broken, they need to repair that asap. Wanted to record some KZ cause two guys were insanely flaming each other for nearly 15 minutes (funnily they were from one team, even same clan) which was hilarious, and now I can't share it with you guys, cause shit recorded some random game from around half an hour earlier :-/

Lol, there is a way to set the start point of the recording. Maybe you accidentally did it.

How can you do that? By pressing the share button? No way I did that then. It's actually not the,first time it fails me, I tried to record my battles with legendary ships in AC4 twice, never managed to do it, it fucking perfectly skipped that part :-/

Share only seems to work whenever it wants to. Sony is working on an update though. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Damn... Have to wait next week monday for my copy of I:SS

Augen said:
Who else is excited about tomorrow?

Anyone?

Well, I am.

I would be but my copy isnt getting to me until at least the 15th of next month =(

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
man it's been a while since I have been in this thread...sup peeps!?

Anyone wanna hook me up with the info on that exclusive RPG for PS?

Wuuuuut. Nice avatar!

What Mmmfishtacos said. He said he's in a studio of 65 people!

Really? That's awesome :D I knew he was talking about an upcoming project, just had no idea it was such a big team

and thanks mate...I thought it was finally time for me to change my chie avatar..been ages since I had that one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
pezus said:
RawrJa said:
Making a name is so hard zzzz

Name for what?

PSN, I am making an account for platiums 

PLAYING MGS GZ NOW, WATCH ME =>
http://www.twitch.tv/aldroswe

Finished InFAMOUS on hero run.

9/10! Incredible game.

Spoiler bout the story:

I killed Hank for killing my brother. Even if it was for his daughter >:(

I like the differences between the good and evil misions in infamous.  Had me laughing.   Im glad i did expert first cause now i just need to race thru it on easy making all the evil choices and killing things lol

I like how when your good you have a flirtatious moment with fetch, yet on evil you just straight hook up and fuck(although no sex scene)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

There some sort of trophy league for ps4? Would be an interesting thread.

DD_Bwest said:

I like the differences between the good and evil misions in infamous.  Had me laughing.   Im glad i did expert first cause now i just need to race thru it on easy making all the evil choices and killing things lol

I like how when your good you have a flirtatious moment with fetch, yet on evil you just straight hook up and fuck(although no sex scene)

this game is awesome. wish other sp games had this sort of alternate story path/cutscenes. It makes replaying the game, a must imo.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]