Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
CFinlay said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to VGC forums so can't create my own thread as I haven't left 50 comments, so apologies if this ruins this thread and is a little off topic but here goes. I'm currently a 360 owner but wanting to switch PS4 for the next generation, mainly due to the exclusives PS3 had and hopefully Sony will be bring just as great games to the PS4 generation. As there haven't been too many AAA games for PS4 some of the Indies caught my attention, mainly the PS+ free games. In particular Resogun and Dead Nation, this brings me on to my question "If i was to buy a PS4 with PS+ would I still be eligible to get these two games for free or are they only free for their designated months"

Also it would be great to know a few peoples top PS4 or any they would recommend for a first game for the system.

Thanks for your time

If you don't have any playstation yet, you can still buy ps+ already, and claim games for every month from now on, even without console. Then, when you'll get the console, those titles will be available.  You can do it here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/

Around the Network

So what is this large scale RPG for PS4?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@efkac, in about 30mins ok?

Sorry man, I bailed out yesterday, cause I cut my finger pretty bad (the friend moving out I told you about before), I thought I could play normally but turns out I can't so I'll take a 2 day break from gaming. I could have used it anyway

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

trixiemafia86 said:
vivster said:
Aaaaand go the 3rd power in Infamous. Don't know if I like it yet. Almost freed the entire city and got too many shards to spare so I'm going for the story now. Looking forward to my evil playthrough.

That third power is awesome. Just upgrade it, and witness the meaning of  awesomeness. I finished the game at 81% complete on good. Need to get 100% before playing evil. Enjoy. 

And finished. Story was shorter than I thought. I did 100% before finishing the story so that last power is pretty much useless now -.-

Still like Neon best. It's just a great allrounder for getting around and collecting good karma. Smoke becomes pretty much useless in the second half. I hated the part where they forced me to use it.

I guess Smoke and the 3rd power will get more interesting with bad karma.

Off to the enxt playthrough.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
trixiemafia86 said:

That third power is awesome. Just upgrade it, and witness the meaning of  awesomeness. I finished the game at 81% complete on good. Need to get 100% before playing evil. Enjoy. 

And finished. Story was shorter than I thought. I did 100% before finishing the story so that last power is pretty much useless now -.-

Still like Neon best. It's just a great allrounder for getting around and collecting good karma. Smoke becomes pretty much useless in the second half. I hated the part where they forced me to use it.

I guess Smoke and the 3rd power will get more interesting with bad karma.

Off to the enxt playthrough.

actually, u should have left somethings to after d story  to enjoy the third and 4th power. they're almost all equally awesome ; )

the third one can help get good karma fast like neon if u know what to do. i prefer it to neon right now. although neon's super movesseems to be the most effective.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

100% completed Infamous with Good Karma. Beat it in around 8 or 9 hours. Story was way too short and most of the characters were left underdeveloped. Most of the voice actors nailed their roles but the main villain was rather uninteresting compared to the ones we got in previous games. Not nearly enough side content and what there is had me fairly bored. It doesn't help at all that destroying DUP mobile command centers reveals EVERYTHING to do in that district. Makes it way too easy to complete it all. Game is gorgeous and I'm surprised how smooth it ran. I was expecting a lot of dips and dives in the framerate. Rarely ever happened for me. The actual gameplay is a lot of fun and all of the powers have enough differences to avoid feeling like the same thing with a different paint job. I found Neon to be overpowered compared to the other powers in almost every way. The game makes great use of the various Dualshock 4 features without feeling pushy about it. All in all a really good game but it just feels limited.

What large scale exclusive RPG? :O

pezus said:
Wright said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6173736

See sig

His 65 people team is making it!

So, we have another developer among us? (Other than Joe I mean!)

pezus said:
Wright said:
pezus said:
Wright said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6173736

See sig

His 65 people team is making it!

So, we have another developer among us? (Other than Joe I mean!)

According to Joe we have even more devs than that here

I'm a dev too! (But unproven...)

pezus said:
Wright said:

I'm a dev too! (But unproven...)

Prove it!

But can I BS about the games I haven't made yet? You know, for the teasing?