Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
So close to TLOU demo. 28 days.

i dont think i will be playing it. even though i have GoW ascension the TLoU code

It depends on what the demo is to me.  If it's story related I probably won't play much if any at all.  If it turns out to be MP related I might try it out.

if its story related ill pass without even feeling sad about it lol. but i suspect its multiplayer, but im passing because this game feels so unique, the gameplay seems something special, i dont want to ruin it for me by trying out the multiplayer 2 weeks before it releases. my media blackout is going well and that demo would fuck it up good for me btw did they show any multiplayer content?

I don't think I'll be able to keep myself from playing.  Who knows I may try not to.  And no they have not shown MP content yet.  Everyone knows it's coming anytime though.  I think they'll announce the MP like a week or two before the demo.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i dont think i will be playing it. even though i have GoW ascension the TLoU code

It depends on what the demo is to me.  If it's story related I probably won't play much if any at all.  If it turns out to be MP related I might try it out.

if its story related ill pass without even feeling sad about it lol. but i suspect its multiplayer, but im passing because this game feels so unique, the gameplay seems something special, i dont want to ruin it for me by trying out the multiplayer 2 weeks before it releases. my media blackout is going well and that demo would fuck it up good for me btw did they show any multiplayer content?

I don't think I'll be able to keep myself from playing.  Who knows I may try not to.  And no they have not shown MP content yet.  Everyone knows it's coming anytime though.  I think they'll announce the MP like a week or two before the demo.

they announced the mutliplayer but they never showed anything. maybe at E3? i dont know. it will be really hard for me to hold my self from playing it but i been strong until now

@previous post- farcry 3 surprised me by how good it is, i been playing it on my pc and i been loving it. i been doing literally everything. hunting mission. assassination missions. finding letters and relices. side missions (blue exclamation mark), hunting for crafting (i got almost everything crafted to the max) i also been loving attacking their bases. i literally never did everything like this with any game on my first playthrough and never bothered to do these stuff except with red dead redemption on my second playthrough. the story in FC3 is good so far but everything else is so fun im not in a rush to play through it right away like i am in every other game

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

they announced the mutliplayer but they never showed anything. maybe at E3? i dont know. it will be really hard for me to hold my self from playing it but i been strong until now

@previous post- farcry 3 surprised me by how good it is, i been playing it on my pc and i been loving it. i been doing literally everything. hunting mission. assassination missions. finding letters and relices. side missions (blue exclamation mark), hunting for crafting (i got almost everything crafted to the max) i also been loving attacking their bases. i literally never did everything like this with any game on my first playthrough and never bothered to do these stuff except with red dead redemption on my second playthrough. the story in FC3 is good so far but everything else is so fun im not in a rush to play through it right away like i am in every other game

Ya I took my time with the story and did a lot of side stuff.  I loved attacking outposts.  They have a patch which allows you to reset all outposts once you are done to retake them again.  It was easily my GOTY for 2012. 

Soul Sacrifice is CRACK!!!!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

far cry 3 is fucking awesome. just a heads up, i will be talking about this game non stop

Around the Network
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
far cry 3 is fucking awesome. just a heads up, i will be talking about this game non stop

I want a 75% discount on Steam right now! Your hype is getting to me

ill tell you this, the game is worth 60 fucking bucks. so just go get it with or without a discount! 

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

ill tell you this, the game is worth 60 fucking bucks. so just go get it with or without a discount! 

He ehehe he eh he, I would if I didn't have a backlog worth thousands of dollars

LOOL how do you people manage that? my backlog isnt that big. its ICO, shadow of the collosus(there with a friend though), starhawk(to finish the story mode) and well thats it for now lol. 

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

He ehehe he eh he, I would if I didn't have a backlog worth thousands of dollars

LOOL how do you people manage that? my backlog isnt that big. its ICO, shadow of the collosus(there with a friend though), starhawk(to finish the story mode) and well thats it for now lol. 

That's PC gaming for you, and PS Plus. Games just get too cheap to pass up on Steam (and some other online places).

lol gotta love PC gaming ohh yes some other places

Just a reminder guys - FUSE demo this week. Judging by the abysmal pre-order figures and the lack of hype, awareness and interest, I don't have much hope for this game. I will give the demo a 'go' though. I would like to see how the 4p co-op works. If the demo is good I 'may' get it later in the year, but since my co-op buddies are either busy or have gone AWOL (lulz), I won't have much use for it. I'll probably get RE6 for co-op if anything since it is under 20 USD now ..... If I'm drunk.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Been playing Uncharted 3 MP lately. I'm not very good and barely get over 7 kills a match and always have more deaths than kills, but it's really addicting.