How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Most of the reviewers are complaining that it's not GTAV... I don't think anyone expected Sucker Punch to pull off a game like that. Sony isn't going to let them spend 300m dollars.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 26m
Just interviewed @yosp and he said that upcoming PS4 firmware will let you turn off light bar on controller!

Looks like Sony listened to people's complaints about the lightbar being always on.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Most of the reviewers are complaining that it's not GTAV... I don't think anyone expected Sucker Punch to pull off a game like that. Sony isn't going to let them spend 300m dollars.

Thats a big plus in my book

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su4P5AtEGcw

They show you the Neon bomb at the end. I knew it look like something out from Dragon Ball Z!

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Fusioncode said:
Just interviewed @yosp and he said that upcoming PS4 firmware will let you turn off light bar on controller!

Looks like Sony listened to people's complaints about the lightbar being always on.

What What Whaaaaat?

If that is true I have to do some majore readjustments on my "to kill" bucket list.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Fusioncode said:

What What Whaaaaat?

If that is true I have to do some majore readjustments on my "to kill" bucket list.

EB1994 said:
vivster said:
Fusioncode said:

What What Whaaaaat?

Made a thread. Best news of the day. Too bad it's a little too late so I will still have to put up with it during Infamous -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i want infamous SO much, but i still have a lot to play. i dont know what to do

bananaking21 said:

Tell me about it. I think I may wait a month or so, wait for some eventual first major patches to hit, and jump to a better game while maybe some first unofficial price drops happen. On the other hand I really want a real next gen game

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:

Tell me about it. I think I may wait a month or so, wait for some eventual first major patches to hit, and jump to a better game while maybe some first unofficial price drops happen. On the other hand I really want a real next gen game

Well there is a day one patch that adds 5 hours of story content.