How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Damn it's only a live blog but I hope they do show something. Can't wait!

Around the Network

Not surprised Stig is leaving...They cancelled his IP.

pezus said:
celador said:
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/god-of-war-dev-stig-asmussen-leaves-sony-santa-monica?+main+twitter

Looks like an announcement that Stig Asmussen has officially left Sony Santa Monica will be confirmed soon. Not too surprising, I'd imagine he would be pretty pissed that his game was cancelled and would want a new start somewhere else

The GoW curse

Not surprising. As soon as the news broke that the project was cancelled his Facebook profile said that Sony was a past employer. I don't think his superiors were too happy that a game took 4 years, all that time and money, and wasn't even ready to show more than a teaser at E3 2014. Which would have put the project at 4.5 years in development and it obviously was a disaster. They wouldn't have cancelled it if it looked promising and according to actual Sony insider Demonite it wasn't talked about much internally which is not a good sign. When you're the director you take responsibility for a failed project and especially one that apparently ended in a train wreck that would cost people their jobs.

Black sheet!

;_; Stig..

Around the Network

FIX THE TITLE PEZUS

HYP HYPE HYPE

IT'S HAPPENING!!!! VR IS COMING!!!

Aldro said:
;_; Stig..

Let's not get too bent out of shape. He became notable for taking over as director for GOW3 when Barlog left after directing it for the first 8 months. He never directed his own game and when he finally did it took four years and a ton of resources just to fail miserably. Like I said. You don't cancel a project in development for that long unless it's just a mess that Sony didn't want to take anymore chances on.

Yeah well I would expect Sony having a hard time trusting Stig with another game, after his IP turn out to be an unfortunate but ultimately a failure.

It's happening ;_; omg I'm so excited, welcome to the next gen!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Project Morpheus is trending WORLDWIDE on Twitter.