Total:583
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:

Touche

InB4KenLevineCallsHisNewStudioIrattionalGames

lol

To be honest the word usage is odd. On one hand it sounds like Irrational is over and then on the other hand it almost sounds like he just busted the studio down to less than 20 people because he didn't want to make big games anymore. I really wish these guys would stop acting like fucking politicians and just use direct language. I shouldn't need to be an English professor and have a law degree on the side to understand what they're saying.

Yeah. Well, it's also making it hard for me since I'm not from an English speaking country XD.

Ah yes. You're from the nether regions.

LMAO, NETHERlands?

Around the Network

Does anyone know how I can make my profile image appear bigger?

EB1994 said:
Does anyone know how I can make my profile image appear bigger?

The width is pre-set, so you'd have to make a narrower image. That'd make it scale and be tall like Pezus's avatar.

ALSO, ONE HOURISH TILL THE GDC THINGAMAJING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:
Raven722 said:
poklane said:

Touche

InB4KenLevineCallsHisNewStudioIrattionalGames

lol

To be honest the word usage is odd. On one hand it sounds like Irrational is over and then on the other hand it almost sounds like he just busted the studio down to less than 20 people because he didn't want to make big games anymore. I really wish these guys would stop acting like fucking politicians and just use direct language. I shouldn't need to be an English professor and have a law degree on the side to understand what they're saying.

Yeah. Well, it's also making it hard for me since I'm not from an English speaking country XD.

Ah yes. You're from the nether regions.

LMAO, NETHERlands?

Hmmm. I'll take your word for it. :P

When does the GDC possible vr headset conference suppose to be?

Around the Network

On on BF. Come join me. I think i got helicopters down.

xKakashi209x said:
When does the GDC possible vr headset conference suppose to be?

ABOUT HALF AN HOUR IS WHEN THE CONFERENCE STARTS THAT IS RUMORED TO REVEAL A PS4 VR HEADSET.

ALSO ANDREW HOUSE WAS SPOTTED NEARBY. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE OMG GET HYPED GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE EVENT IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/god-of-war-dev-stig-asmussen-leaves-sony-santa-monica?+main+twitter

Looks like an announcement that Stig Asmussen has officially left Sony Santa Monica will be confirmed soon. Not too surprising, I'd imagine he would be pretty pissed that his game was cancelled and would want a new start somewhere else

Is there any way to expand the live blog at IGN so I don't have to stare at small window that only shows a few lines of text?

Raven722 said:
Is there any way to expand the live blog at IGN so I don't have to stare at small window that only shows a few lines of text?

CONTROL SCROLL IN YO!

HYPE TO THE MAX YOYOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS PARTY IS ALL CAPS YOYOYOYOYOOYO