bananaking21 said:
DD_Bwest said:

lol! 

they should just stop acting like they arent doing a VR headset already

But what if they aren't?

Around the Network

Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:
so what happened to Ken levine btw, do we know who he is working for now? wasnt it said that both Microsoft and sony tried to hire irrational games devs?

No. As I recall he said he was creating a new Indie-ish stuido with a handful of people from Irrational Games. 

Isn't he still tied down to Take-Two?

bananaking21 said:
so what happened to Ken levine btw, do we know who he is working for now? wasnt it said that both Microsoft and sony tried to hire irrational games devs?

He is still with Irrational with 2k games. Some people seem to the Irrational Games died, but they just had a huge amount of lay-offs.

is gdc over? is there somewhere I can watch?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Theres no Sony GDC thread up

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

darkknightkryta said:
Raven722 said:
bananaking21 said:

No. As I recall he said he was creating a new Indie-ish stuido with a handful of people from Irrational Games. 

Isn't he still tied down to Take-Two?

Yeah. He's still with T2. He's creating a smaller studio that's focused on digital-only games.

poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

He is still with Irrational with 2k games. Some people seem to the Irrational Games died, but they just had a huge amount of lay-offs.

I don't think that's accurate. Everything I've read is saying that Irrational Games is closed and Ken Levine took a small group of people with him to do something different within Take-Two Interactive.

Raven722 said:
poklane said:
bananaking21 said:

I don't think that's accurate. Everything I've read is saying that Irrational Games is closed and Ken Levine took a small group of people with him to do something different within Take-Two Interactive.

Could be. Research time!

EDIT: Ken Levine said ''I am winding down Irrational Games as you know it''

the-pi-guy said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180339

Thanks Pi :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|