How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Just got something in the mail from BioFrame Diagnostics.... (o: I'll post some pics later

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
papamudd said:
Just got something in the mail from BioFrame Diagnostics.... (o: I'll post some pics later

Sweet!  I'll check the mail now also hah.

Dang, nothing :(  ahh well.

Nintentacle said:
How were the first two Infamous games? I haven't played either of them.

Fun. Just fun.

Didn't care for the stories.

gooch_destroyer said:
Nintentacle said:
How were the first two Infamous games? I haven't played either of them.

I liked them. and welcome back.

Good to know, that hopefully means Second Son won't be too dissapointing if it is. And thanks.

OR responds to the sony VR rumors.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/03/18/oculus-on-sonys-rumored-vr-headset

That guy should teach a course on PR

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
OR responds to the sony VR rumors.

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/03/18/oculus-on-sonys-rumored-vr-headset

That guy should teach a course on PR

Fanboys be like "This guy is crazy! Where's all the anti competition hate?!"

spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:

No. I got Madden 07 for PSP.

The Twisted Metal was a PS2 game. I loved Twisted Metal 2 though. I think i have it still.

Which is also a remake of said game XD.  They ported Twisted Metal Head On(The PSP version) to PS2 late in the PS2's life.  You may have bought that.  There is also Twisted Metal Black for PS2.  But you said Head On.

It's impressive how PS4 did great during the 'Titanfall' week; Titanfall sells 700,000 copies at launch but PS4 still outsells Xbox One comfortably

The messsiah came and caused a stir among existing Xbox One owners, but wasn't powerful enough to fend off the PS4 juggernaut. A clever marketing ploy by SONY saw around 200,000 PS4 units shipped globally during Titanfall week. Titanfall did manage to boost Xbox One sales in UK and USA, but outside of those regions, the game had almost no impact on hardware sales. Below is the breakdown of the hardware and software sales across USA and PAL during the week ending March 16,2014.

UK :
Xbox One - 23,000 units
PS4 - 27,000 units
Titanfall Xbox One - 125,000 copies

USA :
Titanfall Xbox One - 480,000 copies
We do not have the final hardware numbers for last week, but based on the near final numbers, we have PS4 and Xbox One being virtually neck and neck, with each console selling over 100,000 units

Rest of Europe / PAL:
PS4 - 80,000 units ( Hardware sales increased 200% over the week ending March 9th, 2014)
Xbox One - 12,000 units
Titanfall Xbox One - ~100,000 units
------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly what I've been saying since one month ago, as many other here !!!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
It's impressive how PS4 did great during the 'Titanfall' week; Titanfall sells 700,000 copies at launch but PS4 still outsells Xbox One comfortably

The messsiah came and caused a stir among existing Xbox One owners, but wasn't powerful enough to fend off the PS4 juggernaut. A clever marketing ploy by SONY saw around 200,000 PS4 units shipped globally during Titanfall week. Titanfall did manage to boost Xbox One sales in UK and USA, but outside of those regions, the game had almost no impact on hardware sales. Below is the breakdown of the hardware and software sales across USA and PAL during the week ending March 16,2014.

UK :
Xbox One - 23,000 units
PS4 - 27,000 units

USA :
We do not have the final hardware numbers for last week, but based on the near final numbers, we have PS4 and Xbox One being virtually neck and neck, with each console selling over 100,000 units

Rest of Europe / PAL:
PS4 - 80,000 units ( Hardware sales increased 200% over the week ending March 9th, 2014)
Xbox One - 12,000 units

those numbers are fake. the website that gave them is known to be full of shit. 

bananaking21 said:
Nate4Drake said:

UK :
Xbox One - 23,000 units
PS4 - 27,000 units

USA :

Rest of Europe / PAL:
Xbox One - 12,000 units

those numbers are fake. the website that gave them is known to be full of shit. 

They were very close and accurate lately, so I don't agree with you.  We will see in a couple of days.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.