Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:

Has to be a franchise too.

Since it's finally coming to PS4.

GTA V is my guess.

Would people even want a next gen gta V though?

Back in Nov or Dec I would have bought it instantly, but now I'm pretty much done with the game. Not worth $60 just to get better graphics.

It's not what I would want but many people would probably still buy it and it is a huge franchise.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:

GTA V is my guess.

Back in Nov or Dec I would have bought it instantly, but now I'm pretty much done with the game. Not worth $60 just to get better graphics.

It's not what I would want but many people would probably still buy it and it is a huge franchise.

I would buy it. Haven't got GTAV yet and probably never will if it doesn't come to PS4.

Xevross said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:

GTA V is my guess.

I would buy it. Haven't got GTAV yet and probably never will if it doesn't come to PS4.

Exactly. I know quite a few people, myself included, who skipped out on it because of the PS4 releasing a few months later.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Xevross said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:

GTA V is my guess.

Exactly. I know quite a few people, myself included, who skipped out on it because of the PS4 releasing a few months later.

i don't know anyone else who did this. Everyone else was raving about GTAV while I had to keep saying I was waiting for the PS4 version.

Xevross said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Xevross said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
JoeTheBro said:

GTA V is my guess.

i don't know anyone else who did this. Everyone else was raving about GTAV while I had to keep saying I was waiting for the PS4 version.

I did the same if we won't get the port by 2014 holiday season though, I'm gonna get it on the PS3.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
We're playing BF4 if anyone wants to join.

Bah,  send me an invite ill be on in 10 mintues

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:

Little Inferno (PC), from the makers of World of Goo. Quite a different game from the usual stuff lulz

I agree. Its a very, very odd game. Pretty dark too.

pezus said:
Wow, I am amazed by the amount of posts when I was gone for only a few hours. Why can't it always be like this? :(

Hey, I've got an idea. I will give trophies for post milestones as long as it doesn't get too spammy in here.

Sounds like a great idea actually. You could deduct trophies for spam.

pezus said:

I have updated the trophy rules:

- Unlocked by creating a thread that explodes in popularity (100+ posts; at least 90+ posts from other people than thread creator). Also unlocked by joining us on Axon (ask in this thread for info). Also unlocked by being the one that posts when the thread reaches a new thousand in posts (examples: 20,000th post, 21,000th post etc.).

----

I hope I don't need to remind you that getting the most gold trophies in a week also gives you a platinum

Thats cool . I'm gonna be asleep when we reach 20k though :(

lol @ title. "Amazon can't keep up with PS4 demand". Its even better because its true