Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Is it possible to MGS GZ to boost ps4 by 20k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
small44 said:
Is it possible to MGS GZ to boost ps4 by 20k

Most likely. Should do that alone in Japan. Don't think it will have much impact in the west tho.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

the-pi-guy said:
eFKac said:
the-pi-guy said:

Also, I'm disappointed no one commented on that thing I posted!  

There's like at least 25 Sony teams according to me, and a few of them have a lot wiggle room and so it's super easy to see how Sony would have 30 PS4 games in development.  

It's good to have a lot of teams and studios but it's better to have a lot of games.

I think I'll make a thread about the promise from Yoshida, about what? 15 games from 1st party developers this year? Anyway I try, stretching and spinning, the numbers just don't add up.

This year looks worse than PS3s 2007 in terms of exclusives and that was a console with "no games" until 2008 and MGS IV.

Wait for E3.    And possibly GDC?  If that one thing is true.  

I don't really think we'll get more than one big game this E3 with a 2014 release date.

GDC? Maybe the VR will finally materialise, with some software to sell it, in time for 2014 holidays, they need some time to build up hype and awareness for that thing. And sell it to people since it probably will be pricey. 

Anyway GDC is not really a place to announce games, I am expecting 1 new game tops, possibly more but not officially, only through behind closed doors leaks. 

I just really hope Uncharted PS4 manages to release Nov. 2014 otherwise it will be a really weak year for exclusive content on the PS4. With UC I would forgive all the wrongs...thankfully a lot of 3rd parties have great looking games for this year.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Congratulations Sony ! And can't wait for Infamous SS.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

God damn, another sale on PSN, Ubisoft titles on PSV this time. Let's get something on EU store finally please!

Btw. anyone knows when will we get info on March PS+? It's about time right?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
God damn, another sale on PSN, Ubisoft titles on PSV this time. Let's get something on EU store finally please!

Btw. anyone knows when will we get info on March PS+? It's about time right?

I was wondering the same thing. Usually we get a heads-up for what's next well in advance but Outlast is being rotated out next week. The only thing we have is a rumor that a port-up of Dead Nation is coming next.

Hey I just thought you guys should know that SE is already at work on an expansion pack, and Gold Saucer for FFXIV. Yep, the Gold Saucer from FFVII.

By the way, this is a spoiler. There is already a seventh heaven bar in the game. But I don't think you can get there in the beta.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

Hey I just thought you guys should know that SE is already at work on an expansion pack, and Gold Saucer for FFXIV. Yep, the Gold Saucer from FFVII.

By the way, this is a spoiler. There is already a seventh heaven bar in the game. But I don't think you can get there in the beta.

Is that all the info we have about the expansion? A Gold Saucer would be so much fun.

Has everyone already seen this Infamous Second Son video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=344RPIYhU1g

Raven722 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Is that all the info we have about the expansion? A Gold Saucer would be so much fun.

That is all I know for sure really. A gold saucer, a card game, mini games in other places, Increased level cap, and new primal summons is gonna be in the expansion. An expansion is 100x bigger than a regular patch, so more storyline quest is a given.

By the way, Patch 2.2 is coming in March, and will have the Primal Leviathan, and of course increasing the storyline as we go.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5