(2) 441 MB $10
(2) 905 MB $20
(3) 1100 MB $20
(4) 3100 MB $30
Persona Total 6056 MB $100
Total total 19932 MB $250

Other game suggestions:  

Classics:  

Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Harvest Moon, Twisted Metal, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Resident Evil 2, several classic Tomb Raider games, WipEout and many others.  Final Fantasy (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.9, Tactics, Dissidia), Persona(1,2,3).  

Vita Games:  

Killzone: Mercenary, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, LittleBigPlanet, Modnation Racers, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Disgaea 3, 4, flOw, Flower, God of War Collection, Gravity Rush, Jak and Daxter, Metal Gear Solid collection, Resistance, Call of Duty, Tearaway, Terraria, The Walking Dead,  WipEout, Soul Sacrifice, Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, etc.  

Persona 4: Golden, Final Fantasy X, X-2

Upcoming games:  

Hohokum, MineCraft, Sly Collection, Borderlands 2, The Wolf Among Us, Freedom Wars. 

Even games like:  

Fruit Ninja, Angry Bird, Limbo, Dead or Alive 5+, Gaucamelee.  

I just listed a bunch of reasons to buy a Vita.  

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:

I don't know that Guerrilla Cambridge is considered a team. I'm pretty sure they're considered a separate sister studio. GG and GC are in two different countries. GC has been doing its own hiring independent of GG. As far as GG is concerned, I'm not sure. There are rumors that they have two full teams but I think it's more likely that they're in the process of expanding. The new IP they're working on probably went into full development only recently.

Sister studio/separate team, it's not really that far off of a distinction.  But yes, that is what they are considered.  A sister studio.  

My foot and your ass aren't far off of a distinction either....

<3

the-pi-guy said:
Raven722 said:

My foot and your ass aren't far off of a distinction either....

<3

I'm not sure about Gooch, but I know you're coming onto me.  

So it appears that once again the PS4 is sold out among online retailers in North America.

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/

RawrJa said:
Another question how many teams do Guerrilla Games studio?

3 teams

Guerrilla Cambridge (Killzone Mercenary)

Guerrilla Games team 1 (Killzone Shadow Fall)

Guerrilla Games team 2 ( New IP -  this is Confirmed) they been working on it since atleast march 2012, but its most likely that they started after March 2011 when killzone 3 released. also, by march 2012 they already had the idea pinned down apperantly and seemed to be readily working on it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-08-guerrilla-suggests-killzone-4-may-be-a-ps3-game

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
So it appears that once again the PS4 is sold out among online retailers in North America.

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/

i would guess this weeks numbers were a bit undertracked. unless there was little stock to begin with. 

FFXIV is so beautiful

you guys are making me jealous with all those ffxiv screenshots XD
that ffvii rumor..... i'll believe it when i see the 1st trailer and announcement.

rutea7 said:
that ffvii rumor..... i'll believe it when i see the 1st trailer and announcement.

B.E.L.I.E.V.E

bananaking21 said:
rutea7 said:

B.E.L.I.E.V.E