How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Will progress on beta carry over to release version? Also is the game fun and where is it on the spectrum, FFX, FF12, GW2, WoW compare it to those games since I have played those all a bit. If it is a game like wow where it feels like I have to play I don't want it. FF12 was basically an offline MMO so if its FF12 but online It is a no brainier purchase.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Will progress on beta carry over to release version? Also is the game fun and where is it on the spectrum, FFX, FF12, GW2, WoW compare it to those games since I have played those all a bit. If it is a game like wow where it feels like I have to play I don't want it. FF12 was basically an offline MMO so if its FF12 but online It is a no brainier purchase.

I can't remember who said it, but they said that your beta phase 2 progress will carry over. Not 100% sure though.

I dont think PS4 beta data will carry over but not 100% sure. Ive decided to to bother with the PS4 beta. Already have the game on PS3 and will play PS4 version when it releases

yea i have no fucking clue what im doing haha

someone added me as a friend, not sure who that is.. lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
VGC Member PSN Name FFXIV First Name FFXIV Surname World
pezus Blackpezus Elena Pezus 3
Xevross Xevross Xevross Hunter
DD_Bwest DD_Bwest Blast Hardcheese 3
ClassicGamingWizzz cloudstrife070 Akuna Matata  

More?

Me. PSN amazingbdg917....Yuri Hisakawa

Around the Network

I'm in World 3. Character name is Spirit Detective. PSN: Grayfox2k8

How do you guys post PS4 screenshots onto here?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Anyone who has Rayman Legends add me on PSN. I'm trying to get this damn trophy that requires you to beat your friends scores 30 times.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Is he playing Vita?

From this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb2Ur7_fT48

Is there really a difference between 720p, 900p, and 1080p when playing on a 1080p screen?

Make sure to view it at native resolution. It's one quarter of a 1080p image. I didn't zoom in, I just cropped. Here's that original 1080p image just for reference.

Now there's something I did with the top picture. Parts of it are actually 900p and parts are 720p. There's SS AA going on since I down sampled a 4k image to make this comparison so the only difference is resolution, even though with games other visual aspects scale with resolution as well.

Describe to me which parts of the image are which resolution, if you can ;) I'll post the answer later.

Yeah go PlayStation?! Now that I'm keeping my post related to PlayStation, I say we bring back the drunk thread. Woooooo.