Total:583
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
just got a great poll idea !
if you could do one of these right now, which one would it be?
play the last of us right now
bang megan fox

every guy on the planet would know what to pick there

LoU!  Give it to me now!  Megan Fox would most likely not be all that sanitary down there anyway.  I'd rather have Christina Hendricks or Katy Perry any day!

of course its gonna be the last of us! it would be 100% TLoU!! and lmao at megan fox not being "sanitary down there" haha i would pick that chick from the hunger games, beautiful face, awesome body

Megan Fox.

ohh what do you know, you play games that sony didnt even make. how can you even call yourself a gamer?!!!!!

tis true.  Makes his opinion null and void.  If this were GoT MS would be the Lannisters (rich and don't care about subjects as long as they get their tactics, but still have their Tyrions and Jamies aka the awesome parts like achievements and Halo), Sony the Baratheons (once great, defeated because they fought among themselves, but will rise again), and Nintendo the Targaryans (on top at first then dethroned but then come back with new weapon to conquer).

Obviously this is all joking and a big stretch but I'm in a GoTs mood so I felt like doing it anyway.  *SPOILERS FOR BOOK 3 and 4!* SEGA would be the Starks as they basically all get killed off or suck except Arya (the software).

sorry to burst your bubble, but i dont watch game of thrones  

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

your university upgrades every year? do they pay licenses? 

I don't know.  They may not, but they always stress the fact that the software usually changes every year.  So, I figure they might try whatever they can do to upgrade every year.  I guess I'll see when I start my fall semester.

lol because if they do that would be a huge waste of money! 

Yeah, who knows.  All I know is that from what they say it sounds like they try to keep up as best they can.  Hell, we get the whole Adobe CS6 production premium and design and web premium for free.  And they give us the new one of those everytime they come out because they still have CS5 and 5.5 that we can download, I think.  And everyone in the school can download it.  That's probably a heft price tag, but I don't know how all that works anyways.

i have no idea how they pay that then either

It is a pretty big school and is rated(or it was) the 8th best college in the Midwest in the United States.  That doesn't equal more money, but we do now have over 30,000 students enrolled and growing pretty fast and tuition is pretty pricey too.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
the thread tittle makes it sound like there is news for the new naughty dog game, atleast say its a poll

Lol, I'm luring people in ;o

You lured me that's for true.  Though, I think with so much going on with the Vita, no one's got time to post for the PS4.

Pezus, you diabolical genius/troll. Lol, I voted Uncharted 4.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

hey can someone help me out with the multiplayer in GoW? what does elemntal power/resist physical power/resist mean? what are they exactly?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
hey can someone help me out with the multiplayer in GoW? what does elemntal power/resist physical power/resist mean? what are they exactly?

whether it is fire, thunder, ice, soul; those are elementeal powers.  Each weapon has physical power damage and elemental power damage when applicable.   And also armors (not all) have elemental power, physical power resistance.  So  If you have elemental damage resistance and if your enemy has a weapon that has some element, it will do you less damage.    And also spells like ice spikes will deal less damage to you.  Because of that resistance.

Heavenly_King said:
bananaking21 said:

whether it is fire, thunder, ice, soul; those are elementeal powers.  Each weapon has physical power damage and elemental power damage when applicable.   And also armors (not all) have elemental power, physical power resistance.  So  If you have elemental damage resistance and if your enemy has a weapon that has some element, it will do you less damage.    And also spells like ice spikes will deal less damage to you.  Because of that resistance.

hey I haven't checked.  Was yesterday's patch for the level 40 stuff?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Heavenly_King said:
bananaking21 said:

hey I haven't checked.  Was yesterday's patch for the level 40 stuff?

yep.

BossPuma said:
I really dont want to see Uncharted to be milked more than God of War and CoD. I say they take a year or 2 from the series and make another Jak and Daxter, or another fresh IP.

You didn't just compare God of War to Call of Duty? lol 

Acension was the first new console game in 3 years and the first God of War game in over 2 years.

Your assessment on Uncharted doesn't make much sense. U3 launched in Nov. 2011, so by the time the PS4 launches the series will have had a break of 2 years. On consoles anyway. 

I think we'll see Uncharted 4 launch around holiday 2014.

TrevDaRev said:
BossPuma said:
I really dont want to see Uncharted to be milked more than God of War and CoD. I say they take a year or 2 from the series and make another Jak and Daxter, or another fresh IP.

You didn't just compare God of War to Call of Duty? lol 

Acension was the first new console game in 3 years and the first God of War game in over 2 years.

Your assessment on Uncharted doesn't make much sense. U3 launched in Nov. 2011, so by the time the PS4 launches the series will have had a break of 2 years. On consoles anyway. 

I think we'll see Uncharted 4 launch around holiday 2014.

I dont judge games differences on new features and release dates. Both series have gone stale with little to no innovations gameplay wise. Uncharted needs to go in a new direction, instead of "oh its just another one of Nathan Drakes's adventures."