Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Mystro-Sama said:
Whats the largest HDD i can get for my PS4?

Currently still 1TB. If you wait until June, you can buy a 2TB one, it's not gonna be very cheap though. Maybe wait another year after it's released

Around the Network

Finished Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition my first PS4 game. Damn that was an awesome game and Im only at 65% completion. Tried the MP which seems like it could be a lot of fun if my internet wasnt dropping out every minute -_- fucking hate this country sometimes

Kresnik said:
Wow, thread explosion since I last posted.

Can anyone tell me why "Vita TV coming the west?" is in the thread title? NEW NEWS!?

(I would like a VitaTV)

I come to this thread everyday and even I don't know why that's in the title.  PEZUS EXPLAIN YOSELF!! 

nnodley said:
Kresnik said:

Can anyone tell me why "Vita TV coming the west?" is in the thread title? NEW NEWS!?

(I would like a VitaTV)

I come to this thread everyday and even I don't know why that's in the title.  PEZUS EXPLAIN YOSELF!! 

I think that's in regard to it being announced for some European territories.

Edit: Nvm, it came out in other Asian territories.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

pezus said:
Kresnik said:

(I would like a VitaTV)

Joe posted something, don't know if it was a troll post or not lol

Pretty sure it was a joke post..  lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

On Live from PlayStation there is a stream from Qatar, and the people there look like fucking Sheikhs hilarious!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

WebMasterFlex said:

Beautiful "Thief" prologue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVmnuNx6fkk

If you think the prologue is awsome, just wait for the rest of the game. I'm not going to spoil anything. I just can't wait ot finish my work shift to play the game again (4 more hours to go) ahhhhhh. About the photo quality in my post, it turned out I should change the settings on my my facebook account to high quality, silly me :P ...

I'm not sure if it was mention before, but thief on ps4 has the same extra feature from tomb raider: definitive edition, which are the use of voice command to distract your enimies, and also the touch pad to open your inventory, both can be turned on/off from the option menu. 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

pezus said:
Kresnik said:

(I would like a VitaTV)

Joe posted something, don't know if it was a troll post or not lol

Fish posted it actually. It's a rumor, not an official announcement.

pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
pezus said

posted something, don't know if it was a troll post or not lol

Fish posted it actually. It's a rumor, not an official announcement.

Oh, right. I remember now. Silly me >_>

Yeah silly head. Also I think everyone expects it to come west. May is the important part of the rumor.

It's looking like Playroom is going to be PS4's killer app in Japan. lmao!