How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Here is Adam Sessler's opinion on The Order 1886. I always trust his opinions.  Valid concerns, and its well thought out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFUFOlml7l0

It seems its time to....... PRE-Order 1886.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Raymand legends, only 40? Sold!

Mmmfishtacos said:

Yeah, unlike that other game.

if we play online together i am going to be a : conjuror class ( aka whitemage )

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
if we play online together i am going to be a : conjuror class ( aka whitemage )

FF14 right?

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

what can you say about each class,  i havent really looked into it yet to start deciding.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Become a Playstation MVP!

The PlayStation MVP Program Wants You

+ Posted by Paul Sullivan // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

If you’re already active in the PlayStation Forums, any of the various multiplayer communities, or even other gaming sites across the internet, then you might have heard of the PlayStation MVP Program.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the program, the PlayStation MVPs are a team of PlayStation gamers who volunteer to help us host exclusive game events and online tournaments, create content such as walk-throughs and help articles for fellow gamers on the PlayStation Forums, and share their expert opinions on PlayStation products through exclusive panels and discussion sessions with the PlayStation Community Management team.

Quick Look: PlayStation Forums

Many of our PlayStation MVPs got in to the program based around their activities in the PlayStation Forums. Whether you’re a PlayStation Forums veteran, or are just now learning of their existence, check out the new look and learn how you can build your own community reputation on the PlayStation Forums, and share your gaming stories, tips, and insights.

PlayStation General hosts a variety of discussions across the entire spectrum of gaming.

You’ll also find the official home of community for Naughty Dog for each of their marquee titles includingThe Last of Us and Uncharted.

Santa Monica Studios, developers of some of PlayStation’s biggest and brightest titles including God of War,Sound Shapes and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale also host their official forums here as well.

We’ll be building out more new areas and functionality on the PlayStation Forums in the coming year, so we hope you’ll join us!

- Morgan Haro, Community Manager

At E3 2013 we invited members of the PlayStation MVP program to attend our press conference and meet with key people from PlayStation, World Wide Studios and our third party developer community on the show floor and in private feedback sessions. This past November we brought some of our MVPs out to join us at the Standard High Line in NYC for the launch of PS4. And recently our MVPs have even helped assist in the development of community programs for Guerrilla Games and Naughty Dog.

It’s truly been an awesome year for PlayStation, and our PlayStation MVPs have been there with us every step of the way. We have big plans for 2014, so if you’re a passionate PlayStation gamer who would like to contribute to the PlayStation MVP program beginning this Spring, you can apply here.

Playstion TV coming to the west!

http://pastebin.com/C5DUeG5b

This guy is legit,

So here is what we know about The Order's gameplay so far.

• Action in the game is primarily about gunplay.
  • All of the guns are intended to be unique so that each weapon offers a different way to play. No guns that are just a better version of another.
  • You can only carry a limited number of weapons. This forces you to choose the tools you think will be best going forward.
  • There will be thrown weapons like grenades.
  • There is a cover system and it is apparently easy to use. Not as sticky or cumbersome as other cover systems have been in the past.
  • You will fight other humans who are part of a civilian uprising but your primary threat in the game will be half-breed "werewolves".
  • Melee combat in the game is very cinematic. More like melee "struggles" seen in The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, or Beyond: Two Souls.
  • During a melee scene, a QTE will drain color from the screen and slow down time. You have only a couple seconds to press the correct button.
  • There will be another QTE during melee in which time slows down and you look around the immediate environment for an object to finish your enemy.
  • Failing the QTE moments will not always mean instant death. They can branch and create different sequences to give you another chance.
  • Many of the cinematic moments you would normally assume having you sitting back and watching can actually be interacted with.
  • The transition from cinematic to gameplay and back to cinematic is seamless. You will always want your hands on the controller and ready to go.
  • They do not want to bore you with "40 minutes straight of nothing but shooting".
  • The pace of the game will often slow down and put you into a more exploratory and investigative scenario.
  • Since you won't know if the exploration will suddenly pit you against enemies there will be a feeling of unease and tension while you look around.
  • The player will communicate with airships in the game at different times by using the touchpad for Morse code.
  • It is single player only and you play as Galahad the entire time. He's a seasoned veteran for the enemies you face. Not the rookie like in many games.
That's all I can think of for now.

gooch_destroyer said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Yeah, unlike that other game.

Well if that's all that's stopping you. 

Tomb Raider PS4, Xbox One drops to $40 in Amazon sale today

Amazon roped in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for its Deal of the Day this morning, reducing Lara's enhanced PS4 and Xbox One debut to $40 just a few weeks after launch. If your eyes are arrowing towards the purchase button, you've got until midnight PT, 3AM on Wednesday ET to grab yourself the discount.

Lara's latest adventure, Definitive or otherwise, notched an impressive fifth place in Our Top 10 of 2013 list, with Community Manager and Comments Raider Anthony John Agnello calling it a "a prequel that works because it makes story the centerpiece."