Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
Btw anyone having trouble with ps app? cant seem to do anything with it. Not even log in on my acc...

No problems here and I logged like an hour ago.

I open the app and whatever i select on my tablet, opens up a browser page. Then im returned to the app again on the main screen

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
Btw anyone having trouble with ps app? cant seem to do anything with it. Not even log in on my acc...

I open the app and whatever i select on my tablet, opens up a browser page. Then im returned to the app again on the main screen

Weird, no idea honestly, I'm using it from my phones, and only time when it redirects to browser it's doing it when it's supposed to, Store, Ustream, everything else works properly within the app.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

http://gematsu.com/2014/02/sony-live-stream-japanese-playstation-4-launch-event

Sony streaming PS4 launch event in Japan.

Kojima & Nagoshi are going to be there. And some other people I hadn't heard of.

eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:

Weird, no idea honestly, I'm using it from my phones, and only time when it redirects to browser it's doing it when it's supposed to, Store, Ustream, everything else works properly within the app.

Just opened the app from my sister's iphone. Its working fine... My tablet is android and has the issue

golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:

Just opened the app from my sister's iphone. Its working fine... My tablet is android and has the issue

Did you update it? 

Around the Network

New PS Plus advert. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnN6DFr4Rbs

Not very impressive to be honest.

Mmmfishtacos said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:

Did you update it? 

Yes, everything is updated. Im reading the comments section on app store. More people are having the same issue, even with xperia android phones. They will probably issue a new update for android devices.

pezus said:

Only in Japan...for now, at least

If they ever announce that here, my PS4 will be traded in... for an even better PS4 :O

pezus said:

Only in Japan...for now, at least

Thank god it isnt anything special. Would have really pissed me off if I missed out on a sweet limited edition console because I bought my PS4 days before the announcement. Also The Order trailer comes out at 1AM here =( Guess its a good present to wake up to though =D

golfgt170 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
golfgt170 said:
eFKac said:
golfgt170 said:
edo. c said:
golfgt170 said:

Did you update it? 

Yes, everything is updated. Im reading the comments section on app store. More people are having the same issue, even with xperia android phones. They will probably issue a new update for android devices.

Funny thing is, that I use the app on my Xperias S & Z and everything is normal so far but yeah looks like a bug and they will probably update soon then.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!