How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Sorry. Can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my Sony products are.

Around the Network
WebmasterX said:
sony with the misleading sales marketing. They say total but they did not say how many of Ps4. Because it seems that has not been much since December. seriously pathetic

The q3 results you're talking about were only till the end of Dec. anyway.

Quality post.

Shinobi-san said:
Xevross said:
Shinobi-san said:
pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:
Just got 59 million playing experienced arcade in Resogun

I noticed that. Insane! 

I think i died twice on my way to the final boss....dying effects your score quite a lot. If i had kept up my 10X multiplier then my score could have been massive! I'm talking a score that might be in the top 1000 :/

I died like 3 times while fighting the final boss lol.

Yeah when I got my best score I'd kept my multiplier up for the first 3 levels and got 70 million then I died a few times and lost it and got up to 86million from the last two. Still I'm very proud of my score :D.

You know that this means we will never be PSN friends Xevross

Why?

Because I will have someone higher than me in Resogun!

You have no idea how sad this makes me :(

pezus said:
Raven722 said:
pezus said:
OK guys, Outlast is scary as fuck. My hands were sweating while playing it, even though I had the sweet voices of Raven, gooch, fishtacos, ROBOTECHHEAVEN and DD_Bwest going in the background

Nothing compares to the symphony that is your sweet, sweer Icelandic accent.

Lol, you ain't heard nothing yet. I find the accent embarassing, yet many have far thicker/funnier accents here

When you spoke I was all like

Slow news month for Sony I see.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
trixiemafia86 said:
Slow news month for Sony I see.

Infamous info coming 3 days from now and then a bit of a blowout for The Order about 10 days from now. Plus we're also only through the first week of the month.

What up guys?

WebmasterX said:
sony with the misleading sales marketing. They say total but they did not say how many of Ps4. Because it seems that has not been much since December. seriously pathetic

Your post is so mis-informed it's scary...looking at your post history it is clear you are here to troll.

Mmmfishtacos said:
What up guys?

Sup broseph?

Raven722 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
What up guys?

Sup broseph?

Chilin. It was fun last night. About that game.... we need a poll with MP games, so we can decied which one to play.