Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Just got 59 million playing experienced arcade in Resogun

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:

I noticed that. Insane! 

I think i died twice on my way to the final boss....dying effects your score quite a lot. If i had kept up my 10X multiplier then my score could have been massive! I'm talking a score that might be in the top 1000 :/

I died like 3 times while fighting the final boss lol.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Geo said:
inFamous is like the only PS4 game with a release date that I am actually excited about. They need to reveal more stuff.

Sony is way too quiet, every day I see a new x1 article on IGN or gamespot, Sony is always terrible at this.  They do have a lot in the pipe but keep everything so quiet for long stretches. In fairness, it is better to spread out announcements then blow most of your wad at once like MS.

Sony needs to be more actrive in communicating and promoting in North America. We still never even really got any confirmation if DLNA, MP3 were officially confirmed, what is being worked on, etc....

pezus said:
OK guys, Outlast is scary as fuck. My hands were sweating while playing it, even though I had the sweet voices of Raven, gooch, fishtacos, ROBOTECHHEAVEN and DD_Bwest going in the background

It only get worse =p.   Finished it today :).

Also ordered Tomb raider on Amazon (I am bored)..

And their is some news about second assault (BF4) dlc:

Will keep me busy till March :).

Shinobi-san said:
pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:

I noticed that. Insane! 

I think i died twice on my way to the final boss....dying effects your score quite a lot. If i had kept up my 10X multiplier then my score could have been massive! I'm talking a score that might be in the top 1000 :/

Yeah when I got my best score I'd kept my multiplier up for the first 3 levels and got 70 million then I died a few times and lost it and got up to 86million from the last two. Still I'm very proud of my score :D.

Around the Network
Xevross said:
Shinobi-san said:
pezus said:
Shinobi-san said:

I noticed that. Insane! 

Yeah when I got my best score I'd kept my multiplier up for the first 3 levels and got 70 million then I died a few times and lost it and got up to 86million from the last two. Still I'm very proud of my score :D.

You know that this means we will never be PSN friends Xevross

Why?

Because I will have someone higher than me in Resogun!

pezus said:
OK guys, Outlast is scary as fuck. My hands were sweating while playing it, even though I had the sweet voices of Raven, gooch, fishtacos, ROBOTECHHEAVEN and DD_Bwest going in the background

Pretty dam scary...especially the suspense leading up to a big scare.

After the initial fright though it isnt that bad...

The "monsters" that are meant to be scary arent that bad, i think Ghosts or something paranormal would be worse.

FlamingWeazel said:
Geo said:
inFamous is like the only PS4 game with a release date that I am actually excited about. They need to reveal more stuff.

Sony is way too quiet, every day I see a new x1 article on IGN or gamespot, Sony is always terrible at this.  They do have a lot in the pipe but keep everything so quiet for long stretches. In fairness, it is better to spread out announcements then blow most of your wad at once like MS.

Sony needs to be more actrive in communicating and promoting in North America. We still never even really got any confirmation if DLNA, MP3 were officially confirmed, what is being worked on, etc....

There are plenty of PS4 articles popping up on a regular basis. The thing is that everyone is judging them based on whether or not they revealed a new game. If they didn't then people dismiss them. We've had how many articles talking about games in development that haven't been announced yet? Articles on job listings, PlayStation Now, Sony's VR headset ambitions, etc.

The truth is that Microsoft isn't exactly announcing anything right now either. Besides the announcement that they own Gears of War now and Black Tusk Studios is focusing on it they really haven't actually announced a game since last Summer. The only thing we've had to go on is a potentially false leak. Most Xbox articles involving upcoming games pretty much amount to shouting at the top of the hill about Titanfall and then talking about the other announced games almost under their breath.

By comparison, Sony has had a handful of big games announced since last Summer as coming to the PS4 including EverQuest Next, MLB 14: The Show, and Uncharted 4 and then it's also had a fair amount of smaller digital-only games announced. We've been getting a steady flow of glimpses into Infamous: Second Son and we're about to get a bit of a blowout on The Order: 1886. Anyone who has followed the Twitter activity of certain Sony guys, such as Adam Boyes, and has been paying attention to the hints dropped elsewhere knows that we can definitely expect something at GDC and possibly PAX East. Both of which happen well before E3. Sony has also shown that it can and will reveal games outside of big events. Just like they did with MLB 14.

I will agree with you that Sony needs to do more to promote individual games in North America. Though like I told some of the guys last night, I can hardly imagine Nathan Drake in a Burger King commercial but stranger things have happened. :P

pezus said:

Nothing compares to the symphony that is your sweet, sweer Icelandic accent.

sony with the misleading sales marketing. They say total but they did not say how many of Ps4. Because it seems that has not been much since December. seriously pathetic