Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
2000cc said:
ohhhh, can I apply to join the (minion) ranks/nation?, and I must say I think Rutea7 should get Queen ranking on principle, There has to be some benefit to being our gender right?

Plus she does tend to be a very open sony fangirl, I would question any competition against her

She can still be a princess! She should've posted in here to get to be a Queen. The guys are very excited too ;o

OMG ...ok, I've informed her, watch this (or the princess vote) space, she tooootally deserves a post of merit though

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

Get me on that list!

oh i want to be lord of kratos

I enjoy war. In fact, I encourage it.

I want to be your Lord Commander and ensure our men fight with honor for Mother Sony and strike fear into the hearts of the Nintendo Kingdom and the XBox Republic.

We will prove our dominance. We will prove our unquestionable superiority.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

pezus said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Here you go fellow Playstation users. I went ahead and made a couple Playstation Nation signature images. I'm just that nice of a guy.

I wanted to make sure it reflected the whole history of the Playstation brand. Free free to resize it for your signatures, I've given you the code for 1/2, but I've also found that 1/4 works well too.

White Version:

Black Version:

And here's an alternative small one:

1/2 Size Code:  

Oooooooooh, very nice. Thank you, kind soul. Have a pouch of gold

I will be adding this to the OP and allow people to choose between this and the animated sig. 

My Lord, the animated on is the AWESOME! I say, proclaim it as the official logo!!!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
The list of members....let nobody speak again how we are all equal in this regard lol

Nobody considers the MS and Sony fanbases equal here...

It's Nintendo and Sony. Maybe you should take a look at their list

Well thats good. Then its just a matter of those people who say we all act equal. Because even though behaviours tend to be equal in nature, the fact that the PS voice is more numerous and therefore "louder", think that alone makes the case that we aren't equal in that regard as well.

How darez you adress the King directly! We shall have your head!

I've got over 450 Playstation games and 20 Sony consoles, i'm sure King Pezus can create a Lord Playstation Collector or something like that for me.

pezus said:

^Noted and noted

Looking for a General, a Captain and Soldiers for our Playstation army. Who is ready to defend his preferences??

I shall be your Assassin! My blade is yours to command....

*goes off to Ninja school the learn the skills of stealth trrrrr.......ahahahaha! *

I'll take soldier. That way I'll actually get to infiltrate the enemy's ranks like in the KZ: Shadow Fall trailer. :D

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Add my Nick to the PlayStation nation Bro! and make it on bold!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread