How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Hmm nice, I need to finally decide which one to get. At the moment I'm leaning towards the Pulse "Limited"(although it doesn't seem limited) headset, it's more expensive than the normal Pulse but the jack input makes it Vita compatible which is important to me, this one seems to lack that.
But maybe the sound quality is better, and it looks better imo.

Edit. I missed the Vita compatibility part. Now we're talking

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Ps4 + ps3 + psvita headset! 

The PS4 version of Xboxie called Sonyfied is now available on the internet.

http://www.sonyfied.com/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

may i join the kingdom of Playstation?

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

pezus said:
DamnTastic said:
ANy news on EU feb PS+?

Yes.

Metro, Bioshock, Outlast, Dynasty Warriors Vita, Modnation PSP

Around the Network

Just as a reminder, Nihon Falcom is holding a live event tomorrow. I believe it takes place at 7pm in Japan. It has been rumored that they will announce the PS4 game they're working on. Their most recent Western release was Ys: Memories of Celceta on the Vita which is regarded as one of the best recently released Vita games and one of the better titles for it overall.

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE ASSUMPTIONS THAT UNCHARTED PS4 WON'T HIT IN 2014. IT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LIKELY WILL. ONLY WON'T IF THEY FEEL THE NEED TO DELAY IT. IT WILL HAVE HAD A 3 YEAR DEVELOPMENT TIME...........3 YEARS!!!!!! THATS A YEAR LONGER THAN UC2 AND UC3!!!

nnodley said:
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE ASSUMPTIONS THAT UNCHARTED PS4 WON'T HIT IN 2014. IT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LIKELY WILL. ONLY WON'T IF THEY FEEL THE NEED TO DELAY IT. IT WILL HAVE HAD A 3 YEAR DEVELOPMENT TIME...........3 YEARS!!!!!! THATS A YEAR LONGER THAN UC2 AND UC3!!!

nnodley said:

Nah. The order can be the big holiday title. Push uncharted back to next summer and give the devs all the time they need. Don't want a repeat of U3.

golfgt170 said:
nnodley said:

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share