Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
bananaking21 said:

btw what did you mean when you said i thought you had a mental illness? (refering to the greatest user tournament post)

You said it back when I first joined

Around the Network
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

btw what did you mean when you said i thought you had a mental illness? (refering to the greatest user tournament post)

LOL, why?! 

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL, why?! 

You were joking obviously, but you said it

Mmmfishtacos said:
Nearly double you DS4 battier life.

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/01/15/how-to-double-your-dualshock-4-charge-life

So they've gone with a 1000mAh battery after a 1800mAh one? That explains it, fucking cheap asses

I really hope Sony adresses the analog stick, battery and overall build quality issues and gives us a slight revision this holiday season. I really don't want to buy another DS4 before that and I want another controller :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Nearly double you DS4 battier life.

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/01/15/how-to-double-your-dualshock-4-charge-life

So they've gone with a 1000mAh battery after a 1800mAh one? That explains it, fucking cheap asses

I really hope Sony adresses the analog stick, battery and overall build quality issues and gives us a slight revision this holiday season. I really don't want to buy another DS4 before that and I want another controller :-/

they probably wont announce or say anything. but they will probably will address the controller issues quickly and quietly. as for the battery, i dont see them changing it unless people complain about it much. 

I think the on that came in the ds3 is around 600. Those are more like upgrades.

pezus said:
Give me your fudging vote, people. How hard can it be to bold your choice?? :O

I have to be on PC, on mobile it's a pain in the ass, and I'm usually on mobile

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:

The end of 2013 is near and so why not celebrate by giving awards to the most special games of the year? Playstation Nation's Game of the Year Awards of 2013 are here!

The time is upon us! The top nominees in each category have been chosen by you. The third and FINAL phase is here. This part of the GOTYs ends in one week, on Jan 22Please pick 1 game maximum in each category. Here are the nominees:

Best Playstation Exclusive Best Multiplatform Game (Playstation+non-Playstation platform(s)) Best Indie/PSN Game Best Playstation 3 Game Best Playstation Vita Game  Best Playstation 4 Game Playstation Game of the Year
Beyond Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Guacamelee God of War Ascension Hotline Miami Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag God of War Ascension
Gran Turismo 6 Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Gran Turismo 6 Killzone Mercenary Battlefield 4 Gran Turismo 6
Killzone Mercenary Grand Theft Auto V Lone Survivor Grand Theft Auto V Persona 4 Golden Flower Ni no Kuni
Ni no Kuni Metro: Last Light Minecraft Ni no Kuni Soul Sacrifice Killzone: Shadow Fall Tearaway  
Tearaway Minecraft Resogun The Last of Us Tearaway   Knack The Last of Us
The Last of Us Tomb Raider The Wolf Among Us   Ys: Memories of Celceta Resogun    

Best Playstation Exclusive:  N/A.
Best Multiplatform game:  Grand Theft Auto 5
Best Indie/PSN game:  Hotline Miami
Best Playstation 3 game:  N/A.  I haven't played the game I think will be best(The Last of Us.)
Best Vita game:  Persona 4 the Golden.
Best Playstation 4 game:  N/A
Playstation game of the year:  N/A

Too bad we can't put a -1 just as we can put a +1.  Only one +1, only one -1.  So games that more people disliked would factor into the overall score also.