Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
DD_Bwest said:
Just grabbed puppeteer .. How could anyone pass that up for 7 bucks lol should be a fun one with the kids

When does the sale end?

Around the Network

I wonder if Uncharted 4 is the last one in the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_288746009&feature=iv&src_vid=Z_dOZERWYGo&v=UKYczGazZ2c

Here's a video of someone putting a cell phone battery in the DS4. If you do it, solder it.

JoeTheBro said:
DD_Bwest said:
Just grabbed puppeteer .. How could anyone pass that up for 7 bucks lol should be a fun one with the kids

When does the sale end?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/13/14-for-14-sale-starts-tomorrow-huge-discounts-on-ps3-vita-games/

they say the jan 20th

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I suddenly just got the feeling to check the ps4 stock on amazon just to find out that they're in stock dispite them saying it was going to be on the 22.

I ordered mine. Now I just need to figure out what game to get with it.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Killzone Shadowfall's graphics really are impressive. I'm surprised there hasn't been that much of an uproar about them.

You can't make an uproar about a mediocre game, or the result is like when Selnor tries to hype Ryse to the people. Random strangers come to his threads to mock him for liking a mediocre game.

Shadowfall's fans know that. Hence the silence

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

Killzone Shadowfall's graphics really are impressive. I'm surprised there hasn't been that much of an uproar about them.

You can't make an uproar about a mediocre game, or the result is like when Selnor tries to hype Ryse to the people. Random strangers come to his threads to mock him for liking a mediocre game.

says the guy who wont shut up about dead rising 3

Mystro-Sama said:

I suddenly just got the feeling to check the ps4 stock on amazon just to find out that they're in stock dispite them saying it was going to be on the 22.

I ordered mine. Now I just need to figure out what game to get with it.

I'm not sure what you're into, but resogun and don't starve will keep you busy. They are both excellent and have more playtime than my other games. Ghost is my most played retail game. And trine is a lot of fun with a friend. 

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

But I don't mind criticism, unlike others

EDIT: Holy fuck,  ---->   is horrible

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

But I don't mind criticism, unlike others

EDIT: Holy fuck,  ---->   is horrible

btw what did you mean when you said i thought you had a mental illness? (refering to the greatest user tournament post)