How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Journey is the best two hours of your life.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
WebMasterFlex said:
inFamous Second Son is my favorite.

But you haven't even play it yet.

I mean it's the game I'm waiting the most. Favorite is in this catergory...

bananaking21 said:
RawrJa said:
bananaking21 said:
any body try guacamelee? if so, what are your thoughts?

Amazing, only downfall is the game don't  last long enough.

i got a 20$ online card and i dont know what to get. LBP2? guacamelee? Journey? i wanna try buy 2 games with the 20 bucks though.

Wait for the sales start popping up. I bought Guacamelee for like 4 bucks last month.

RawrJa said:
bananaking21 said:
RawrJa said:
bananaking21 said:
any body try guacamelee? if so, what are your thoughts?

Amazing, only downfall is the game don't  last long enough.

i got a 20$ online card and i dont know what to get. LBP2? guacamelee? Journey? i wanna try buy 2 games with the 20 bucks though.

Wait for the sales start popping up. I bought Guacamelee for like 4 bucks last month.

i just might. ill probably just end up getting a game on an impulse buy lol.

@Joe: it would also be the most expensive xD 

bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

not enough money :/

is either Guacamelee, Journey or LBP2. and i have no idea which one!

Get lbp2 in a shop for like 10 bucks. But if I had to chose.  Then id go with Journey

the cheapest i found LPB2 was on the online store. 

Journey is short however, its like 2 hours isnt it?

You haven't played Journey? You should die, not buy games. And it lasts about 3 hours on your first playthrough.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
bananaking21 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
bananaking21 said:

not enough money :/

is either Guacamelee, Journey or LBP2. and i have no idea which one!

Get lbp2 in a shop for like 10 bucks. But if I had to chose.  Then id go with Journey

the cheapest i found LPB2 was on the online store. 

Journey is short however, its like 2 hours isnt it?

You haven't played Journey? You should die, not buy games. And it lasts about 3 hours on your first playthrough.

how long to beat says 2 hours. and its usually spot on with my play through times. 

and its fucking expensive! i got the money, but i just dont like spending extra when i dont think its worth it you know? when it drops to 10 bucks ill get it. 

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:

how long to beat says 2 hours. and its usually spot on with my play through times. 

and its fucking expensive! i got the money, but i just dont like spending extra when i dont think its worth it you know? when it drops to 10 bucks ill get it. 

Would you rather have sex for 5 minutes with the hottest girl in the world or 30 minutes with someone's grandma?

Exactly

i dont understand the question. in both cases they are someones grandma

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
eFKac said:

Would you rather have sex for 5 minutes with the hottest girl in the world or 30 minutes with someone's grandma?

Exactly

i dont understand the question. in both cases they are someones grandma

Hmm...you must have very...specific taste

no im pretty much like everybody else, i like the fat, old, wrinkly, hairy and sweaty women. 

bore Gran Turismo 6 has passed 2 million sales already (at 2.07m). and thats to VGC which already adjusted the game up 2 times, AND without digital sales. im guessing this game will end up at around 5 million lifetime, which would basically mean sony would have been right to put this on the PS3 to cash in on it, with GT7 most probably coming in at 2015. 

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:

bore Gran Turismo 6 has passed 2 million sales already (at 2.07m). and thats to VGC which already adjusted the game up 2 times, AND without digital sales. im guessing this game will end up at around 5 million lifetime, which would basically mean sony would have been right to put this on the PS3 to cash in on it, with GT7 most probably coming in at 2015. 

They've adjusted it probably 4 times now.

It will end at 7m+ lifetime. Calling it.

Guys, get ready to get your minds blown: http://discover.store.sony.com/be-moved/#hmdt3 (don't forget to scroll).

Don Jon was a pretty good movie. 

That was pretty sweet.