Best Soundtrack - The Last of Us
Best Ending - The Last of Us
Most Addictive Gameplay - The Last of Us
Best Multiplayer - The Last of Us
Most Difficult Gameplay - The Last of Us
Best New IP - The Last of Us
Best Sequel - Bioshock Infinite

Ok.

Finally someone else votes for the best game of all time!!!!  

All of you that didn't vote for TLOU in all it's categories, SHAME ON YOU!! :-p    And shame on me since I voted for knack for most difficult gameplay!  

I consider God Of War: Ascension to be better than The Last Of Us.

thats because you are a horrible person!!

Around the Network

My votes, hard choices in a few categories:

Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay Best Multiplayer Most Difficult Gameplay Best New IP Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III Battlefield 4 Diablo III Beyond: Two Souls Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension Grand Theft Auto V God of War Ascension Dragon's Crown Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6 Killzone: Shadow Fall Hotline Miami Ni no Kuni Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V The Last of Us Killzone: Shadow Fall Puppeteer Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami   Knack Tearaway Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft   The Last of Us The Last of Us  
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

No Drive Club hype? :o

pezus said:
I need more votes! Still too many ties :O.

With an avatar like that your scaring away all the votes you know.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

any body try guacamelee? if so, what are your thoughts?

Around the Network

Even I am hyped a bit for inFamous SS even though I haven't played the first game and the second was a good but far from mind blowing 7,5-8 for me. The game looks very promising, but still a bit unpolished from the recent vids, hopefully they will iron out the small graphical issues by the time it launches. Still I can't wait to try DriveClub even more. Want to finally witness almost photorealistic graphics

Greatness Awaits!

pezus said:
eFKac said:
Even I am hyped a bit for inFamous SS even though I haven't played the first game and the second was a good but far from mind blowing 7,5-8 for me. The game looks very promising, but still a bit unpolished from the recent vids, hopefully they will iron out the small graphical issues by the time it launches. Still I can't wait to try DriveClub even more. Want to finally witness almost photorealistic graphics

It's been way too long since they last teased us with a video. I wonder if it won't even make it in Q1...

True, there were a couple of TV commercials in Poland in late December consisting of PS4 games, DriveClub among them, and it still had the "early 2014" release date there. But the rumoured 22-28 Feb is the earliest I can imagine at this point. But to be honest, I really wanted to play it at launch, now after it missed the commercial chance of being a launch title, I would rather prefer them to polish the game to the maximum, even if it means a post summer holiday release date, starting with March, there will be lots of games to choose from anyway, maybe not racing games, but still quality titles that I would gladly spend my time playing.

Greatness Awaits!

inFamous Second Son is my favorite.

bananaking21 said:
any body try guacamelee? if so, what are your thoughts?

Amazing, only downfall is the game don't  last long enough.