Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
JoeTheBro said:
bananaking21 said:
so, i just saw on the front page a thread called (HOLY) uncharted 5 spoiler!. let me put this clear, if ANYONE posts anything here, i will personally take away everything you love from you, including your slippers!

but seriously DO NOT FUCKING POST THE SPOILERS HERE!

or anywhere outside that thread for that matter.

aldro, dont fucking read them, enjoy the game the way naughty dog wants you to. not on vgcharts

It's just flipping spam.

The has nothing in the op but a link to a youtube video of his about COD. Or at least that's what I think. Once I saw it was just him begging for hits I stopped watching.

im still to scared to open it i have spoilerphobia, its a real thing....... it is!!!.......................IT IS!!!!!................... okay i just made it up, but its a true thing.

report that bastard into oblivion!!

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:
so, i just saw on the front page a thread called (HOLY) uncharted 5 spoiler!. let me put this clear, if ANYONE posts anything here, i will personally take away everything you love from you, including your slippers!

but seriously DO NOT FUCKING POST THE SPOILERS HERE!

or anywhere outside that thread for that matter.

aldro, dont fucking read them, enjoy the game the way naughty dog wants you to. not on vgcharts

Did you read them? 

I promise you there is nothing related to Uncharted or spoilers in that thread.

Off-screen Infamous Second Son game play. Same area as other videos, but it still looks sick. Has HUD on as well.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/08/10-minutes-of-infamous-second-son-gameplay-offscreen

OH AND HOLY FUCK AT THE NEON TRAVERSAL IN THE GAME. SOOOO SICK!!!!

They even make use of the speaker in the controller :O

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

Yeah I'm really liking what most of the first party games are doing with the touchpad and speaker.  It's not over done and it's nor really gimmicky either.

Mystro-Sama said:

I was startled when the DS4 talked with me the first time playing Resogun.

Wow I've never scene neon gameplay before.

the-pi-guy said:
InFamous looks fantastic, it's unfreakenbelievable how good it looks.

Wow.