Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Conegamer said:
So a question to my fellow PS4 owners:

What should be my next purchase? I have Killzone, Need For Speed and Knack, awaiting Drive Club. Should I just leave it until InFamous comes out, because I feel like I've exhausted what the system has to offer right now.

what about resogun? 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
So a question to my fellow PS4 owners:

What should be my next purchase? I have Killzone, Need For Speed and Knack, awaiting Drive Club. Should I just leave it until InFamous comes out, because I feel like I've exhausted what the system has to offer right now.

what about resogun? 

This.  

Easily the best of the launch titles this past winter.  I never did beat it (yet), but it's th eperfect kind of game to toss on for a small bout in between other games, and if you have PS+ (and you really, really should), then you don't even have to pay for it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Resogun eh? I've heard good things about it, will give it a go maybe. Why didn't I think ofcthst?

Oh, will vote again shortly.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Resogun eh? I've heard good things about it, will give it a go maybe. Why didn't I think ofcthst?

Oh, will vote again shortly.

i would also recommend trying out the F2P games. i heard planet side 2 is a great game, it will come out this month most probably. 

when will game informer announce the new game? how much time is left?

Around the Network
Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay Best Multiplayer Most Difficult Gameplay Best New IP Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III Battlefield 4 Diablo III Beyond: Two Souls Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension Grand Theft Auto V God of War Ascension Dragon's Crown Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6 Killzone: Shadow Fall Hotline Miami Ni no Kuni Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V The Last of Us Killzone: Shadow Fall Puppeteer Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami   Knack Tearaway Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft   The Last of Us The Last of Us  
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

pezus said:

Best Story Best Soundtrack Best Ending Most Addictive Gameplay
Most Difficult Gameplay Best New IP Best Sequel
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Bioshock Infinite Bioshock Infinite Diablo III   Diablo III   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Beyond: Two Souls God of War Ascension Ni No Kuni God of War Ascension   God of War Ascension   Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock: Infinite Hotline Miami Tearaway Gran Turismo 6   Hotline Miami   Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V Rayman Legends The Last of Us Grand Theft Auto V   Killzone: Shadow Fall   Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light The Last of Us   Hotline Miami   Knack   Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ni no Kuni     Minecraft   The Last of Us    
Tearaway     Resogun        
The Last of Us     The Last of Us        

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

JUST FIVE MINUTES!

HEY YOU GUYS ACTUALLY SHOULD CARE ABOUT THIS ONE. AN UPDATE ON SALES SEEMS LIKELY.

ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!