pezus said:

Second, I haven't bought a PS4.

Wait... aren't you the playstation King? lol

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

pezus said:

SHHHH!!!  The revolution is in place and he is about to be overthrown!!  Me, Bananaking, gooch_destroyer, weedlab, and JoeThe Bro have been planning it for months.  SOON PEZUS...........SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Pezus forget everything you just read.  It was all a dream and the revolution is your own paranoia! :-p

nnodley said:
Mystro-Sama said:

pezus said:

SHHHH!!!  The revolution is in place and he is about to be overthrown!!  Me, Bananaking, gooch_destroyer, weedlab, and JoeThe Bro have been planning it for months.  SOON PEZUS...........SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Pezus forget everything you just read.  It was all a dream and the revolution is your own paranoia! :-p

Hey guys did you say you wanted to take him out with high explosive grenades or the incendi..... oh.... um.... Pezus! Let's go get some pizza! :D

Raven722 said:
nnodley said:

Hey guys did you say you wanted to take him out with high explosive grenades or the incendi..... oh.... um.... Pezus! Let's go get some pizza! :D

Either one...........Taco Bell or Pizza would work.  They are both effective.  One more so than another.

nnodley said:
Raven722 said:
nnodley said:

Either one...........Taco Bell or Pizza would work.  They are both effective.  One more so than another.

Taco Bell?! who eats that crap? *likes to eat the 99 cent griller*

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

Come on bro............Smothered burritos are where it's at.  OBSESSED!!!

nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Come on bro............Smothered burritos are where it's at.  OBSESSED!!!

That ass be on fire, son. lol

Don't know if it was already posted but look at this

Badass female protagonists and dragon combat? I'm all in!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

nnodley said:

have we decided what we will make gooch yet? have we agreed on the town hooker or do we have any other suggestions?

Viva la revolution!!!

Anyways someone here asked me if the chinese version of Dynasty Warriors XL 8 (7 over here) for PS4 has english sub. Sorry mate its all chinese no english.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share