1 FIFA 14 / PS4
2 Call of Duty : Ghosts / PS4
3 Call of Duty : Ghosts / PS3
4 Super Mario 3D World / Wii U
5 FIFA 14 / PS3

Around the Network
pezus said:
LNC_GoldenAxe said:
Seriously it's time for you guys to wake up and stop giving Sony and Microsoft all that money, 99% of you who brought it don't even play it because it sucks, instead are just busy posting here and picking on Nintendo fans(True Gamers). It's like you guys are all zombies whatever Sony release you just buy and defend it with your life.

ooooo a new COD for PS4! Here's my money Sony! a new NFS, Sony here's my wallet! Pezus wake up dude, same exact graphics as last years COD and NFS on the PS3.

Pezus, I want you to be the first to free you self from this, just throw your PS4 out the window and yell out loud that you're free man! Then go to the nearest GameStop and buy a Wii U.

First, I want to ask whose alt you are.

Second, I haven't bought a PS4.

Third, I find the fact that you call Nintendo gamers true gamers and those who buy PS4s zombies hilarious. It's not because it's a great and appealing system, no that's not possible.

Like, what the hell?  That's like, the most fanboyish of posts you could imagine. 

WiiU and PS4 offer very different games and different experiences.  Why not both?  I have both! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

LNC_GoldenAxe said:

Seriously it's time for you guys to wake up and stop giving Sony and Microsoft all that money, 99% of you who brought it don't even play it because it sucks, instead are just busy posting here and picking on Nintendo fans(True Gamers). It's like you guys are all zombies whatever Sony release you just buy and defend it with your life.

ooooo a new COD for PS4! Here's my money Sony! a new NFS, Sony here's my wallet! Pezus wake up dude, same exact graphics as last years COD and NFS on the PS3.

Pezus, I want you to be the first to free you self from this, just throw your PS4 out the window and yell out loud that you're free man! Then go to the nearest GameStop and buy a Wii U.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user has been moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

i know you wanted pezus, but you got me, and i am with you! all the way!! ouya for life!!! 

LNC_GoldenAxe said:

there there...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back to business

Got'em

Around the Network
pezus said:
Did your thread reach the Gold, Joe?

Yup. I double checked my counting too!

Mystro-Sama said:
I just noticed that you can't buy ps cameras from retailers on amazon.
Does that mean they're really sold out? o.o

Yup. PS4 Camera is sold out on Amazon. The Playroom live streaming really caught Sony off guard lol.

Free sig gif for anyone wanting to stand out in a crowd.

pezus said:
JoeTheBro said:
pezus said:
Did your thread reach the Gold, Joe?

Yup. I double checked my counting too!

Link it again!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174279

So, I have a PS4. If I take the ps + free trial (14 days), I'm fucked and I have to pay for the rest of the year or it would be automaticaly discoutinued after 14 days ?

Sleepyprince said:
So, I have a PS4. If I take the ps + free trial (14 days), I'm fucked and I have to pay for the rest of the year or it would be automaticaly discoutinued after 14 days ?

i think it would be discountinued. but once it is you cant play the games that PS+ gives you.