Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:
GamechaserBE said:
SnakeDrake said:
PS4 officially launches over here tomorrow, but i heard from my friend that there's going to be a launch party tonight but i cant find any info online. I want to go even though im not buying a PS4 yet :*(

Can you find out that DW 8 XL PS4 also has English subs? (I guess you are from HK).

Yeah im from HK ill go and look in the stores if DW 8 XL has english subs, but really do you play these games for the story.

Thanks and yes I do but that is not the problem the objectives and this kind of questions they ask that I even hardly can in English;.

Lu Bu hailed from the Wuyuan region of Bing province. Who was the other person
that hailed from the same region?
-Li Su

Which written work did Zhang Song commit to memory after reading it just once?
-Annotation of Sun Tzu's Strategies

After relocating to Luoyang after the fall of Shu, Liu Shan was asked, "Do you
miss Shu?" to which he replied, "No, not at all." Who chastised him for this?
-Xi Zheng

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I just noticed that you can't buy ps cameras from retailers on amazon.
Does that mean they're really sold out? o.o

Looks like they're out of stock until the 24th.

A reseller on Amazon is asking $150 for one for those who are incapable of waiting. 

It goes without saying that unless you crap money, order one later; there isn't really any demand for them seeing is how there is very limited use for them which is why SCE probably produced so few of them for the initial run of consoles. 

As of today, the PS4 camera is good for the Playroom, a tech demo, and for limited voice commands in the OS. In other words, there's virtually no reason to buy one today.

I plan on buying one eventually when they come bundled with a game I actually plan on buying that requires it or makes full use of it, or when I can pick one up from Amazon or at a local retailer for $40 or less.

Agreed. I'd probably only get it if its on sale too.

But it is kind of handy for skype, streams, and amusing people.

GamechaserBE said:
SnakeDrake said:
GamechaserBE said:
SnakeDrake said:
PS4 officially launches over here tomorrow, but i heard from my friend that there's going to be a launch party tonight but i cant find any info online. I want to go even though im not buying a PS4 yet :*(

Can you find out that DW 8 XL PS4 also has English subs? (I guess you are from HK).

Yeah im from HK ill go and look in the stores if DW 8 XL has english subs, but really do you play these games for the story.

Thanks and yes I do but that is not the problem the objectives and this kind of questions they ask that I even hardly can in English;.

Lu Bu hailed from the Wuyuan region of Bing province. Who was the other person
that hailed from the same region?
-Li Su

Which written work did Zhang Song commit to memory after reading it just once?
-Annotation of Sun Tzu's Strategies

After relocating to Luoyang after the fall of Shu, Liu Shan was asked, "Do you
miss Shu?" to which he replied, "No, not at all." Who chastised him for this?
-Xi Zheng

Are you trying to make me remember my Liberal Studies classes!!! 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

greenmedic88 said:
MANUELF said:
Anyone know if is possible to have games from two different accounts on one PSP? If so what is needed to do?

Unfortunately, this was never possible. 

The non-solution, if you own game libraries on multiple PSN accounts, is to buy a PSP for each account. 

The better solution, although of no help to a PSP owner, is to ditch it and buy a PS Vita, which is better in every way save the ability to play UMD discs. The Vita does support multiple accounts on one device. 

Thanks for he answer, too bad about that since I wanted my copy of final fantasy 9 to be on there and is still too soon for a vita, my little brother finally passed his psp to me after years of no using it

They need to make this game now!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
pezus said:
SnakeDrake said:
Jack Tretton made the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good!!!

http://kotaku.com/playstation-u-s-boss-says-he-gave-up-his-ps4-so-someon-1483834976

I salute to you sir

I don't get this. He gave his PS4 away so a random person could get a One?

its just to show that they are "trying to sell every unit they can" but really it doesnt do much, its just one unit. it wont make a difference at all. he probably did it so he can say he did. 

PS4 is a big gimmick! Every game released for it, is also released for PC with better graphic and half the price.

With all that money I could just build myself a 8 core super PC, I rather buy a Wii U.

Moderated - Kresnik.

That was hilarious! how can a system BE a gimmick? it can HAVE a gimmick, but BE a gimmick? Another accomplishment on PS4's part i guess, lol.

Seriously it's time for you guys to wake up and stop giving Sony and Microsoft all that money, 99% of you who brought it don't even play it because it sucks, instead are just busy posting here and picking on Nintendo fans(True Gamers). It's like you guys are all zombies whatever Sony release you just buy and defend it with your life.

ooooo a new COD for PS4! Here's my money Sony! a new NFS, Sony here's my wallet! Pezus wake up dude, same exact graphics as last years COD and NFS on the PS3.

Pezus, I want you to be the first to free you self from this, just throw your PS4 out the window and yell out loud that you're free man! Then go to the nearest GameStop and buy a Wii U.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user has been moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

LOL, omg a nintendo preacher! can we have a gif of a gospel choir with miyamoto, iwata and reggie?
I didnt get a PS4 yet cause I'm waiting for certain games to release on it and you can bet they wont be available on PC or WiiU.
He's probably an alt account trying to be funny.