Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
GamechaserBE said:
DamnTastic said:
GamechaserBE said:
After playing war thunder I want my PS4 very badly now (have some days of the next weeks)...

Pre-ordering a ps4 is history, finding a ps4 today is a gift, when there will be more ps4's is a mystery

That is the slogan a shop in Belgium used.....so true..

lol isn't that from tomorrowland? :p

Indeed ^_^

People who pre order a PS4 now in Belgium have to wait till March (expected)...Well can be longer though they expected I would have it around 15th december and still nothing so;..

Yeh, guys at game mania here in antwerp told me.

I'm lucky I preordered in february lol :P

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:
Yafea said:
Thanks. Some games are banned here in major stores, but you're going to find them in those "Grey market" stores for double the price, but you can threat the store by calling the censorship board and they'll sell the games with its original price hehehe. Bioshock Infinite was never banned here. However, the banned games are God Of War, GTA, Saints Row, Dead or Alive, and also this year's DMC reboot.

That are still a lot of games if you ask me. 

Is spec ops: the line banned?

Yeah, it's kind of sad, but I still can get the games one way or another so it's not a big deal.

As for Spec Ops: the line. The game was banned accros the GCC region. However, the ban was left after few months and it's available for sale in Qatar, but it's still banned in UAE (well, since the game shows the destrcuction of Dubai.)

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
DamnTastic said:
Yafea said:
Thanks. Some games are banned here in major stores, but you're going to find them in those "Grey market" stores for double the price, but you can threat the store by calling the censorship board and they'll sell the games with its original price hehehe. Bioshock Infinite was never banned here. However, the banned games are God Of War, GTA, Saints Row, Dead or Alive, and also this year's DMC reboot.

That are still a lot of games if you ask me. 

Is spec ops: the line banned?

Yeah, it's kind of sad, but I still can get the games one way or another so it's not a big deal.

As for Spec Ops: the line. The game was banned accros the GCC region. However, the ban was left after few months and it's available for sale in Qatar, but it's still banned in UAE (well, since the game shows the destrcuction of Dubai.)

Stupid it's banned there. Dubai is really pretty in that game. 
Europe/NA gets destroyed in a bunch of games every year lol.

My walmart sold their stock of ps4s

Mmmfishtacos said:

How many did they get in.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

How many did they get in.

Not sure. All I know is there where in at 12 last night and gone by 1 today. 

DamnTastic said:

Oh yeah, it was kind of different defferent enviroment than other destroyed city. I guess the whole banned because they spend biilion of dolars and more than a decade to make the city looking all modern, and they don't to ruin that image in any possible way.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
DamnTastic said:

Oh yeah, it was kind of different defferent enviroment than other destroyed city. I guess the whole banned because they spend biilion of dolars and more than a decade to make the city looking all modern, and they don't to ruin that image in any possible way.

ah well.. I would see it more as free advertising for dubai :)

I just noticed that you can't buy ps cameras from retailers on amazon.
Does that mean they're really sold out? o.o