Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
rutea7 said:
outlawauron said:
rutea7 said:

OMG a WW simultaneous release???????????? now if only Square Enix managed the same thing for FFXV, lol. wishful thinking

Square Enix is the model Japanese company when it comes to worldwide releases and the time from domestic to Western release. 

yes but never has done a simultaneous WW release. the company that acomplishes that for a jrpg takes the cake!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Mindjack, Star Ocean (released during their normal respective days same week), and The Last Remnant were all simultaneous. Infinite Undiscovery actually came out a week earlier in the US than it did in Japan.

The FF13 triology has all only been 2-3 months from Japanese release. Only 3 weeks for Dissidia012 and FF4 Complete.

But yes, I look forward to hearing about a simultaneous WW release of a big JRPG.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174279

PS4 innovation. 100 posts here we come!

I can't believe I had never played Borderlands before. It's so fucking good! THANK YOU SONY for giving me the most awesomest deal ever with PS+. Also can hop straight into Borderlands 2 now as well after I finish the first.

Haven't played a Tales of game for a long time and really enjoying Xillia so far. Kinda makes me sad that Zestiria's going to the PS3 though. I know it's got that same niche market appeal like Persona 5, but man, I'm planning to get a PS4 early next year and I would love for some solid JRPG support before the year is out. Is Square-Enix really the only Japanese RPG developer that has enough widespread appeal to justify a next-gen title at this point?

It's all about the game.

the-pi-guy said:

Rumor is that Until Dawn is cancelled.  

http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/dawn-release-cancelled/

Rumor is that the PS4 picked up a new exclusive.

Around the Network

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/12/best-buy-pr-weve-sold-many-ps4s-xbox-ones/

the-pi-guy said:

Rumor is that Until Dawn is cancelled [for PS3].  

http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/dawn-release-cancelled/

(Edited twice)  And possibly moved to PS4?  

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, we pretty much haven't heard any news since the gamescom reveal and one more trailer afterwards, I almost completely forgot this game was announced.

I was very interested since it looked like a good fit for the Move finally, so a PS4 release would be great, but I'm not counting on it one bit.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Installing ace combat infinity, anyone else taking part?

outlawauron said:
rutea7 said:
outlawauron said:
rutea7 said:

OMG a WW simultaneous release???????????? now if only Square Enix managed the same thing for FFXV, lol. wishful thinking

Square Enix is the model Japanese company when it comes to worldwide releases and the time from domestic to Western release. 

yes but never has done a simultaneous WW release. the company that acomplishes that for a jrpg takes the cake!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Mindjack, Star Ocean (released during their normal respective days same week), and The Last Remnant were all simultaneous. Infinite Undiscovery actually came out a week earlier in the US than it did in Japan.

The FF13 triology has all only been 2-3 months from Japanese release. Only 3 weeks for Dissidia012 and FF4 Complete.

But yes, I look forward to hearing about a simultaneous WW release of a big JRPG.

there was already an english speaking actor saying he was woking on ffxv right? so we can hope it'0s not too far off ;)

Ah I hope DmC comes to the NA store... I'll have to find something to delete. Poor phat 60 GB :'(.

It's all about the game.