Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
SnakeDrake said:

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero (aka MGSV demo) boxart 

There's an xbox360 boxart its basically the same but i wont bother posting it XD 

I want it, but 30 is a bit much for me and this game. Worse yet for the PS4 version. I'll *sigh* wait until it is dirt cheap on Amazon or for the entire game down the line. I will admit, that Japanese bunduru with the Big Boss figure would get me to bite if the PS4 version is disc based - barring that I won't budge.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

There's an xbox360 boxart its basically the same but i wont bother posting it XD 

Where's Kaz?

Weedlab said:
Just got to love PS+ as a Vita owner. I have a lot of games, especially digital due to sales, but I only have 8 and 4 gb cards. That's not a problem. I upload my saves to the cloud and delete and play as I go. Download them later when I feel like. Love love love that feature. I don't feel rushed to get the 32 anymore (unless there's an awesome sale).

Yeah I had to order an 8GB card last week because I didn't have room on my other 8GB card.

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
Just got to love PS+ as a Vita owner. I have a lot of games, especially digital due to sales, but I only have 8 and 4 gb cards. That's not a problem. I upload my saves to the cloud and delete and play as I go. Download them later when I feel like. Love love love that feature. I don't feel rushed to get the 32 anymore (unless there's an awesome sale).

Yeah I had to order an 8GB card last week because I didn't have room on my other 8GB card.

Gamestop had them for 10 Bfri. I bought one then, but I didn't realize just how many digital games I bought - not including IGC stuff from +. I should have bought 2, so now I'm saving and uploading to the cloud until I get a 32 or 64.

Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:

Where's Kaz?

@Weedlab yeah its kind of sad a new MGS game should be an instant day one buy, but now i feel like i got to wait for the complete edition :/

Dont know why they removed him. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

So I just finished killzone SF.

I really hope SF2 will become a total war between both factions like in killzone 2. Will be epic

@gooch If possible Katamari Damacy. Otherwise try Shinobi for very challenging but fun game.

Yes, Telltale games is on fire. Looking forward to what they do with Game of Thrones. Hopefully not screw it up.

Alright guys, I need your input:

I have over 20 bucks on my PSN account, and I'm getting 70 for Christmas by the sounds of it (I snoop and don't like surprises, so I know 90% of what I'm getting on any given year), so I have to ask: IS there anything releasing in the near future on PS4 or PSV (between now and the 25th) I should save my money for, or should I buy Trine 2: The Complete Story on PS4?

I have Trine 1 and Trine 2 on steam, but never got around to playing them since, well, frankly I have no desire toplay on my PC. It's not that I dislike PC gaming, but if I CAN play a game on console, I DO play a game on console.

So, should I buy Trine 2: The complete story, or just buck up and play it on PC, saving the 20 bucks for something else online between now and christmas.

I already bought the Assassin;s Creed IV Season Pass, so I'll be playing Adewale, soon enough.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

SnakeDrake said:
Wright said:
SnakeDrake said:

Where's Kaz?

@Weedlab yeah its kind of sad a new MGS game should be an instant day one buy, but now i feel like i got to wait for the complete edition :/

Dont know why they removed him. 

Yea me too. My favorite series, but I know when I'm getting raped. So no thank you. I'll keep Snake waiting, huh.

You got PS4 already? If not when? I didn't follow when it was releasing in your region.

Runa216 said:
Alright guys, I need your input:

I have over 20 bucks on my PSN account, and I'm getting 70 for Christmas by the sounds of it (I snoop and don't like surprises, so I know 90% of what I'm getting on any given year), so I have to ask: IS there anything releasing in the near future on PS4 or PSV (between now and the 25th) I should save my money for, or should I buy Trine 2: The Complete Story on PS4?

I have Trine 1 and Trine 2 on steam, but never got around to playing them since, well, frankly I have no desire toplay on my PC. It's not that I dislike PC gaming, but if I CAN play a game on console, I DO play a game on console.

So, should I buy Trine 2: The complete story, or just buck up and play it on PC, saving the 20 bucks for something else online between now and christmas.

I already bought the Assassin;s Creed IV Season Pass, so I'll be playing Adewale, soon enough.

Do you have a 3d tv and/or a friend to play it with?