pezus said:
GT6 reviews are incoming

When exactly?

Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:

What is this?  One of those il sturmovik games or that free to play planes game?   Btw sucks that Ace combat free to play will not be on PS4.

War Thunder, its awesome <3

Really? Many missions?  or multiplayer only? Love those kind of games, I guess this will be the first game I play on PS4  or first I download =p;

I think there are missions but its multiplayer really. Pretty massive battles too. I mean each game has u take out tanks and stuff while dog fighting other guys. So there are bombers for ground troops, fighter planes and so on. Its fucking awesome.

I have to say though, the controls for the PS4 version is difficult. Far easier on PC sadly.

This unfortunately! I wanted to love that game, but I just can't get a grip with the controls :-/ 

All this researching and shit is also more complicated than WoT, although I didn't dig deep enough maybe. 

Still will try to learn those controls better and waiting for the tanks update! Hope it comes out soon.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Choose between TLOU and Uncharted? impossible. :)

although The last of us is no doubt the best game ND made.

come on lets predict the GT6 review scores. im saying 83 meta!

Around the Network

^You're aiming high, man lol I'm sure GT6 would be worth at least 9.5, but knowing reviewers, they'll nitpick and find some way to belittle perfection. I'm waiting for the inevitable Forza 5 vs GT6 threads.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
^You're aiming high, man lol I'm sure GT6 would be worth at least 9.5, but knowing reviewers, they'll nitpick and find some way to belittle perfection. I'm waiting for the inevitable Forza 5 vs GT6 threads.

Lol yeah  by you know who. 

Also, 8pm is okay for Friday?

Weedlab said:

i predicted it 1 point higher than forza, its just the fanboy in me lol. i havent seem much of this game, and i dont really care about playing it. so i really cant predict based on quality of what i seen. however, i dont know why it would score less than forza 5. it has more cars, night/day cycles on such, more tracks, from what i understand better physics and a lot of thigs seemed improved from GT5. 

eFKac said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:
GamechaserBE said:
Aldro said:

What is this?  One of those il sturmovik games or that free to play planes game?   Btw sucks that Ace combat free to play will not be on PS4.

War Thunder, its awesome <3

Really? Many missions?  or multiplayer only? Love those kind of games, I guess this will be the first game I play on PS4  or first I download =p;

I think there are missions but its multiplayer really. Pretty massive battles too. I mean each game has u take out tanks and stuff while dog fighting other guys. So there are bombers for ground troops, fighter planes and so on. Its fucking awesome.

I have to say though, the controls for the PS4 version is difficult. Far easier on PC sadly.

This unfortunately! I wanted to love that game, but I just can't get a grip with the controls :-/ 

All this researching and shit is also more complicated than WoT, although I didn't dig deep enough maybe. 

Still will try to learn those controls better and waiting for the tanks update! Hope it comes out soon.

I've played it like mad on PC, know how everything works etc :P Wish it was easier to control, PC version is great.

GT6 embargo at 08:00 GMT

I predict 65-70 meta, heard it here first!