How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

And The Last of Us claims another Game of the Generation :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173704

Around the Network

^ He must be playing the 1080p edition. I admit, it impressed me too. hehe

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

yeah levine should start making that PS vita game he was talking about

More signs that Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus will land on PS Vita

• Posted December 4th, 2013 at 21:53 EDT by Dave Sandidge

The dynamic duo behind the Ratchet & Clank series may soon be joining the PlayStation Vita family, according to a recent post by Parallax Play.

PEGI (Pan European Game Information) has listed Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for the PS Vita on their official website, advertising it via Twitter:

This is not the first hint at a handheld port. Earlier this year, we reported on a PS Vita listing through Amazon France. More legitimate yet, if you own the game on the PlayStation 3, then you may have noticed that the trophy list classifies it for both the PS3 and PS Vita.

An official announcement concerning a handheld version has not been given from either Sony or Insomniac Games. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus released on November 4, 2013 for the PS3. You can find our in-depth review here.

----

Dave Sandidge is a Staff Writer, Community Streamer, and soldier in the United States Army. He is better known as DS The Drunk Heavy, a name given by members of the Dust 514 community. Follow him on Twitter and Twitch to keep up with his insane life.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

So after reading some of the info about Destiny from gameinformer, I can honestly say it is my second most anticipated game of the first half of the year only behind Infamous.

Around the Network

http://www.twitch.tv/machinima

IGA awards! TLOU has won best sound and best voice actor (Troy baker accepted it on stage)

nnodley said:
So after reading some of the info about Destiny from gameinformer, I can honestly say it is my second most anticipated game of the first half of the year only behind Infamous.

I with you on this one man. Destiny it going to destory the FPS market next year. And i can't wait, I'm fucking ready to burn my call of duty ghost disk. Fucking hate it! 

Great news about Doki Doki Universe launching so soon! Shame it's 15$ though, won't be buying it until a discount is in place :-/

I wonder when we'll know Hohokum's release date, it looked magical, can't wait to try it

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

BasilZero said:

Just got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD and Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Also a shot of FE Awakening which I got yesterday for $15! :D

Also lol @ Order Status - what a bish xD

Nice bed sheet you woman. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:

This week's sales numbers are up. PS4 sold 955k but NA numbers seem low! Vita is awfully low lol

Like that South Park EP. :P