Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I got blazblue on the Vita.

Boo ... I don't like fighters on my precious baby, so I can't join you there. Don't tell me you flipped Dragon's Crown to get it. :O

Lol nah I still have it. I got a discount on Blazblue.

Good, cause that would like be killing Kenny, you bastard.

I still getting those tailsmens lol

Around the Network

final fantasy xiv a realm reborn ps4 release date set for april 2014

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/12/03/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-ps4-release-date-set-for-april-2014/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

pezus said:
PS4 is in stock @ amazon.com!!! Will probably sell out in minutes

Yeah they are out of stock already

pezus said:

Speaking of PS4 in stock. Some big retailers (I know about Saturn, but that means Media Markt as well no doubt) in Poland will get the next PS4 shipment a week earlier than told before, december 6th instead of 13th. Probably going to be the same in other EU countries. I wonder how big the shipment will be though. 

Launch was probably around 70-90 per shop with 40 preorders in every "Sony partner retailer".

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
pezus said:

Speaking of PS4 in stock. Some big retailers (I know about Saturn, but that means Media Markt as well no doubt) in Poland will get the next PS4 shipment a week earlier than told before, december 6th instead of 13th. Probably going to be the same in other EU countries. I wonder how big the shipment will be though. 

Launch was probably around 70-90 per shop with 40 preorders in every "Sony partner retailer".

I bet they will ship a good 300k-400k to both NA and EU/UK.   And I think it's guaranteed they will sell out of those as well.  Which would put them at there 3 million target.  Unless they don't ship that many.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

You beat it on normal yet? I could help you. I'm on the final difficulty with the last boss, but the AI is just atrocious. They all have an attack bias and none block or evade when necessary. Are you willing to go all the way and beat it on every difficulty?

If you want help just let me know and we'll schedule something.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Boo ... I don't like fighters on my precious baby, so I can't join you there. Don't tell me you flipped Dragon's Crown to get it. :O

You beat it on normal yet? I could help you. I'm on the final difficulty with the last boss, but the AI is just atrocious. They all have an attack bias and none block or evade when necessary lol I can help you since those lower levels are easy. Are you willing to go all the way and beat it on every difficulty?

Okay. I just want to move on though. 

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

You beat it on normal yet? I could help you. I'm on the final difficulty with the last boss, but the AI is just atrocious. They all have an attack bias and none block or evade when necessary lol I can help you since those lower levels are easy. Are you willing to go all the way and beat it on every difficulty?

Okay well ... I'm not playing anything till Friday, so we could try 7 PM Eastern. I think we share the same timezone, so around this time then. Let's just get you the tallys so you could flip it after. xD

Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Okay well ... I'm not playing anything till Friday, so we could try 7 PM Eastern. I think we share the same timezone, so around this time then. Let's just get you the tallys so you could flip it after. xD

Lol okay. Tearaway and Ys is waiting. :P

gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Lol okay. Tearaway and Ys is waiting. :P

Yea ... it'll be on + in time any way.

I keep hearing about Ys. I'm feeling to impulse buy it. =D I'm really waiting on Toukiden and God Eater 2, but I get the sense I'll have a long wait for them. That Ys game might keep me occupied till then.