Opinions so far

- Call of duty ghosts/Assassins Creed IV Looks Amazing
- Audio Sucks (PS3 sounds better)
- Interface is pretty clean
- Controller is amazing.
- Contrast is an underrated Gem
- Warframe Sucks

:D

Been playing Remember Me from the PS+ free game list! It's so underrated...susprisingly good. Like the music & art style!

Edit:

WOW THOSE KILLZONE SHOTS LOOK AMAZING!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I love those videos on youtube of the european launch, i just wish the employees who filmed it had better phones... seriously what's with the crappy resolution on some of those.

Around the Network

Already posted this in another thread but I found it funny enough to share again.

There wasn't any launch game that really interest me, so I went ahead an pre-ordered a PS4 for next year along with infamous. Alas, I could not resist the sexy controller and went and bought a DS4. It really is damn good, and feels even more comfortable than my 360-PC controller... I have to force myself to not play around with it because it was making me sad when I went back to my DS3...

Anyways... good fortune to everyone enjoying their new PS4.

mibuokami said:

There wasn't any launch game that really interest me, so I went ahead an pre-ordered a PS4 for next year along with infamous. Alas, I could not resist the sexy controller and went and bought a DS4. It really is damn good, and feels even more comfortable than my 360-PC controller... I have to force myself to not play around with it because it was making me sad when I went back to my DS3...

Anyways... good fortune to everyone enjoying their new PS4.

Kind of did the same thing. Ordered a PS4 and an extra controller, and the controller came a few weeks in advance, so I got to play with it and fondle it for a while before I got to use it.  I was so sad I didn't have a PS4 to use it on. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Anyone else having trouble pulling up friends list on psn. The what's new and overview live tiles are down as well. My internet is all good so it has to be on sony's side. Just hope it's not just my ps4 or something.

Does anybody here like Warframe? lulz. Almost every comment I see here in relation to it is "it sucks" or "it's boring". I should let my cousin download it, but even he finds it looks boring based on the gameplay videos. Any dissenting voices?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Does anybody here like Warframe? lulz. Almost every comment I see here in relation to it is "it sucks" or "it's boring". I should let my cousin download it, but even he finds it looks boring based on the gameplay videos. Any dissenting voices?

I played it, and Ididn't like it.  Iwas going to review it, but I just didn't have it in me to sit through dozens of hours of gameplay just for a game I didn't care for, so I opted instead to play Assassin's Creed IV a second time (this time on PS4).  

Let your cousin download it.  Only 4 gigs or something, and it's free to play, so no real loss to you. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android