How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

So, does anyone else's console make noise when installing a game? PS4, I mean. I put the disk in, and you can hear it spinning, and my console can be felt gently vibrating (moreso than my PS3 ever did). IT makes a humming or buzzing sound, even though my console works flawlessly and the discs aren't scratched or anything. this period only happens upon startup and installation, and doesn't have any adverse effects, but I'm still a little world.

Anyone else's console make any noises?

To clarify, once the system has booted up and the game has installed, it is quiet as can be; no vibrations, no humming or buzzing, etc.

and it's lying flat, not vertical (My current conditions don't allow for a vertical stand.)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

stock is 99% sold and she still hasnt made a purchase, it seems i got no luck on this one :/ 150$ is super cheap for me. its like 100 jordanian dollars. and PS vita's are sold for aruond 250 jordian dollars

Do they have sales often in Jordan?

TheEspionage said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

stock is 99% sold and she still hasnt made a purchase, it seems i got no luck on this one :/ 150$ is super cheap for me. its like 100 jordanian dollars. and PS vita's are sold for aruond 250 jordian dollars

Do they have sales often in Jordan?

yes. they drop the price from 250 dollars to 300 many times. do you know that after the super slim released the old 160 version got MORE expensive here

I'd like to be added to the list of launch day buyers. Got the Knack bundle this morning after waiting in line for 4 hours. So excited!

Runa216 said:
So, does anyone else's console make noise when installing a game? PS4, I mean. I put the disk in, and you can hear it spinning, and my console can be felt gently vibrating (moreso than my PS3 ever did). IT makes a humming or buzzing sound, even though my console works flawlessly and the discs aren't scratched or anything. this period only happens upon startup and installation, and doesn't have any adverse effects, but I'm still a little world.

Anyone else's console make any noises?

To clarify, once the system has booted up and the game has installed, it is quiet as can be; no vibrations, no humming or buzzing, etc.

and it's lying flat, not vertical (My current conditions don't allow for a vertical stand.)

Yeah, mine does it too.  Though only for a few seconds. 

Around the Network

Add me to that list as well.

Demand is cray

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173374

bananaking21 said:

yes. they drop the price from 250 dollars to 300 many times. do you know that after the super slim released the old 160 version got MORE expensive here

Hmm that sucks :/  what games are you wanting anyways?

Shadow1980 said:
I don't know what's more astonishing European's inability to form a proper queue.

And damn, Europe. What's with the stampedes? Here in 'Murka, we have to sit in line. In fact, we had to do so twice at my local GameStop. Everybody queued up at 6 PM, got a numbered ticket, and then we came back at 11-something, got back in line in the assigned order, and were allowed in three at a time. Nice and orderly. 15 uneventful minutes in line, and I get my PS4 and go home. Europe? Looks like a Black Friday rush. What's up with that? You guys must really, really like PlayStation.

Some Killzone Shadow Fall