Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
So I've been watching the latest pics, videos and GIFs of DriveClub. :O Those devs must be druids. Wow! That game has transformed itself into quite the visual spectacle. I definitely agree with the delay considering the improvements I've been seeing.

Yeah the IQ and AA is looking amazing.  It's one of cleanest games I've seen so far on consoles.  Hope its the same on my 70".

Around the Network

I'd guess before.

Yeah I'm guessing it will be February. I wonder if they will have a new trailer at VGX with a release date.

the-pi-guy said:
When do you guys think we'll see DriveClub release? Before or After inFamous?

I'm not sure if it is an error, but VGC has inFAMOUS at 17 weeks away and DC at 19, so if true then 2 weeks after.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251415/usa-preorders-chart-23-november-2013-gran-turismo-6-jumps-to-the-top/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
So I've been watching the latest pics, videos and GIFs of DriveClub. :O Those devs must be druids. Wow! That game has transformed itself into quite the visual spectacle. I definitely agree with the delay considering the improvements I've been seeing.

Yeah the IQ and AA is looking amazing.  It's one of cleanest games I've seen so far on consoles.  Hope its the same on my 70".

Definitely man. It looks like it can be a lot of fun with friends too. Hopefully we see more soon (VGX?)

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:
lol you Europeans are funny

Not as funny as us Americans. :P

Well embrace it to the fullest. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

just got the playstation camera and played : the playroom. its alot of fun, i love air hockey.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

just bought me 2 years of PS+ for $60!!! Sony should do this every year!!!

Thanks to PS+ I will have both Borderlands and Borderlands 2 all for free!! Thank you SONY!!

pezus said:
PS Plus is great this month in EU once again!

Grid 2, Guacamelee (PS3+Vita), GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP/Vita), Sonic Kart and the PS4 games of course.

HAHAH!!! NA finally beats EU.  We get Grid 2, guacamelee, and BORDERLANDS 2!!!

Edit: it's dyad instead of guacamelee for us.