Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

^ LOL @ that gif. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
bananaking21 said:
so now that GG is making a RPG, who is making the FPS exclusive game for sony? SSM? Sony bend?

Who says they can only work on one game? GG could have 2 AAA teams, not including Cambridge that they absorbed. MM has two teams, Japan has several, Naughty Dog has 2. Its very much possible that they can do them congruently.

It's important to note that Media Molecule had two teams only because they split their already small studio between Tearaway and the new IP for PS4. The latter I don't expect us to see until some time in 2015 at the earliest. However, I do agree with you. Nothing says that Guerrilla Games couldn't do both. After all, from what I understand they've been doing early work on this new IP while they were in the process of making Shadow Fall and it was said that Sony is focusing on expanding their current studios before they go looking to acquire new ones. Despite Shadow Fall not living up to many expectations I can assure you that the franchise will continue. Though I do believe that the next Killzone game probably won't happen for at least 5 years.

Raven722 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
bananaking21 said:
so now that GG is making a RPG, who is making the FPS exclusive game for sony? SSM? Sony bend?

Who says they can only work on one game? GG could have 2 AAA teams, not including Cambridge that they absorbed. MM has two teams, Japan has several, Naughty Dog has 2. Its very much possible that they can do them congruently.

It's important to note that Media Molecule had two teams only because they split their already small studio between Tearaway and the new IP for PS4. The latter I don't expect us to see until some time in 2015 at the earliest. However, I do agree with you. Nothing says that Guerrilla Games couldn't do both. After all, from what I understand they've been doing early work on this new IP while they were in the process of making Shadow Fall and it was said that Sony is focusing on expanding their current studios before they go looking to acquire new ones. Despite Shadow Fall not living up to many expectations I can assure you that the franchise will continue. Though I do believe that the next Killzone game probably won't happen for at least 5 years.

I like the KZ games but I feel like the franchise name is more a detriment then a gateway to future success. THe franchise is so hit or miss, and not many get excited when they hear the name Killzone anymore. I think its time to put KZ on the shelf for now and work on another Shooter IP. One that doesn't concentrate so fully on the enemy, but has a distinct Hero that is relatable to players. Thats mixed in with good gameplay that allows expansive choice in some way would be good. Also actually put a Oscar worthy story in them, as consistantly this is the studios weakest subject. Yet don't make it so story centric that the game pauses too often to show you stuff. FPS fans hate this sort of thing, and are one of the complaints about Shadow Fall I hear.

With them hiring Fallout: New Vegas writer(my favorite FO game) and supposed Battlestar Galactica writer at SSM I think stronger storylines are brewing for next few games launched on PS4 for sure.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
Raven722 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
bananaking21 said:

I like the KZ games but I feel like the franchise name is more a detriment then a gateway to future success. THe franchise is so hit or miss, and not many get excited when they hear the name Killzone anymore. I think its time to put KZ on the shelf for now and work on another Shooter IP. One that doesn't concentrate so fully on the enemy, but has a distinct Hero that is relatable to players. Thats mixed in with good gameplay that allows expansive choice in some way would be good. Also actually put a Oscar worthy story in them, as consistantly this is the studios weakest subject. Yet don't make it so story centric that the game pauses too often to show you stuff. FPS fans hate this sort of thing, and are one of the complaints about Shadow Fall I hear.

With them hiring Fallout: New Vegas writer(my favorite FO game) and supposed Battlestar Galactica writer at SSM I think stronger storylines are brewing for next few games launched on PS4 for sure.

I may be more excited for SSM than ND on PS4.  Uncharted will be an amazing day 1 buy, but if GoW would move to Norse mythology or thier new IP could be something really epic like GoW but fresh (like I think a new protagonist in a new mythology would do for GoW) then it could be even better than Uncharted PS4.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Just got an Email from Amazon saying my PS4 has been dispatched and is scheduled to arrive on the 2nd of December! 2nd of December? From a pre-order way back on the 11th of June. What an absolute joke.

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
Just got an Email from Amazon saying my PS4 has been dispatched and is scheduled to arrive on the 2nd of December! 2nd of December? From a pre-order way back on the 11th of June. What an absolute joke.

did you get 'Day of" or "next day" shipping?  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=724579

Astro gaming head set on sale at best buy for black friday... 75 off.

Oh my.. Amazon Germany....... getting my PS4 Gamer Bundle 3:e Januari :(..

Wish I would have picked Amazon France instead now. This will be one of the most painful months ever.

Sure I could pick up a PS4 in Sweden but damn these prices over here are an rip-off thanks to Nordisk Film.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

PS4 boat ^^'

Rome probably have the coolest one!

Awesome video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BVcfD2gD5hg

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!