Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
PSA: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII demo is up on the Japanese PSN store.

oh, I can't wait to review that and tear it a new one.  

Such a terrible trilogy. 

You're so hard. I like it! you don't bullsh*t

Currently in the process of doing the Call of Duty Ghosts review on PS4, and I have to say....this is going to be one fun bit of fan backlash.  

See, I actually LIKE Call of Duty, despite how aggressively stupid they are.  Thing is, from a critical and objective standpoint, I have to be hard on it, so this will be interesting.  got Battlefield 4 as well, which I've not yet played. 

You should do the WWE games.

Kinda also working on WWE 2K14.  Thing is, I didn't finish it when my cousin was here so under gamrReview rules, I can't really review it or I would.  (the deadline is in 4 days, I won't have it done by then).  Weird thing is, I actually really LIKED WWE2K14.  As a casual fan of WWE, I find it very faithful and a respectable endeavour as far as gameplay mechanics and options goes.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

You should do the WWE games.

Kinda also working on WWE 2K14.  Thing is, I didn't finish it when my cousin was here so under gamrReview rules, I can't really review it or I would.  (the deadline is in 4 days, I won't have it done by then).  Weird thing is, I actually really LIKED WWE2K14.  As a casual fan of WWE, I find it very faithful and a respectable endeavour as far as gameplay mechanics and options goes.  

I haven't played it yet. But hopefully I will this week.

Shadow1980 said:
Resogun is one of the most addicting games I've played in recent years. I just keep going back to it. I say to myself, "Well, I guess I'll go play some Killzone multiplayer," but then I end up cranking up Resogun instead. It's a really tough game, but I finally managed to save all the humans in every level. Also, I had a really good run on the second level (never lost my multiplier, never used any bombs, never died, and saved all the humans) and now my high score is #8 on the leaderboards for that stage. I've never ranked that high on anything before. Great game, though. It's like Defender on steroids, with a touch of Geometry Wars. If you have a PS4 and haven't downloaded it yet, go do so.

God just shut up already! No one even likes you! Why don't you just.... oh. You're not Gooch. My bad. Carry on!

http://gearnuke.com/nes-themed-playstation-4-evokes-retro-feeling/

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
hi guys, back from another one of those disgusting reason invented bans (sometimes i dont know if people dont understand my english or they do it on purporse cause they need to select some random guy to ban ) >.>

Btw, i am trying to figure what will be my first next gen ps4 game, cant make a decision, killzone got mixed reviews ( i didnt liked killzone 3 campaign but liked the multiplayer), blackflag is a cross gen and does not show the power of the ps4, battlefield have shit campaign and multyplayer is full of bugs and crashs from what i read on the web :S...

what do i buy ???????? lol

why the fuck did ubisoft canceled watch dogs :´(

Killzone Shadow Fall or ACIV...

Or play Warframe the F2F it's really fun.

Around the Network
Raven722 said:
Shadow1980 said:
Resogun is one of the most addicting games I've played in recent years. I just keep going back to it. I say to myself, "Well, I guess I'll go play some Killzone multiplayer," but then I end up cranking up Resogun instead. It's a really tough game, but I finally managed to save all the humans in every level. Also, I had a really good run on the second level (never lost my multiplier, never used any bombs, never died, and saved all the humans) and now my high score is #8 on the leaderboards for that stage. I've never ranked that high on anything before. Great game, though. It's like Defender on steroids, with a touch of Geometry Wars. If you have a PS4 and haven't downloaded it yet, go do so.

God just shut up already! No one even likes you! Why don't you just.... oh. You're not Gooch. My bad. Carry on!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173193&page=1

THE LAST OF US - Neil druckmann talks in-depth about every step of the way in the journey of creating the game. Truly amazing stuff. I watched it all!

JoeTheBro said:
Raven722 said:
Shadow1980 said:

lol XD

Everyone should really write a comment that we want better PS4 game prices on the PSN store.(europe)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/27/playstation-store-update-painkiller-injustice-gods-among-us-vita-more/#comment-447041

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173201

*rubs tingling nips*