Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Killzone Shadow Fall

Assassin's Creed IV

Around the Network

Some NBA 2k14 Screenshots i took with #PS4Share

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
hi guys, back from another one of those disgusting reason invented bans (sometimes i dont know if people dont understand my english or they do it on purporse cause they need to select some random guy to ban ) >.>

Btw, i am trying to figure what will be my first next gen ps4 game, cant make a decision, killzone got mixed reviews ( i didnt liked killzone 3 campaign but liked the multiplayer), blackflag is a cross gen and does not show the power of the ps4, battlefield have shit campaign and multyplayer is full of bugs and crashs from what i read on the web :S...

what do i buy ???????? lol

why the fuck did ubisoft canceled watch dogs :´(

they didnt cancel it, they just delayed it

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
hi guys, back from another one of those disgusting reason invented bans (sometimes i dont know if people dont understand my english or they do it on purporse cause they need to select some random guy to ban ) >.>

Btw, i am trying to figure what will be my first next gen ps4 game, cant make a decision, killzone got mixed reviews ( i didnt liked killzone 3 campaign but liked the multiplayer), blackflag is a cross gen and does not show the power of the ps4, battlefield have shit campaign and multyplayer is full of bugs and crashs from what i read on the web :S...

what do i buy ???????? lol

why the fuck did ubisoft canceled watch dogs :´(

You can just get NBA2K 14 or Need for Speed, but i say just get Killzone.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Is there a official screenshot thread on this forum,? ive been searching but can't find any except for PC

Around the Network

PSA: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII demo is up on the Japanese PSN store.

gooch_destroyer said:
PSA: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII demo is up on the Japanese PSN store.

oh, I can't wait to review that and tear it a new one.  

Such a terrible trilogy. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Such a terrible trilogy. 

You're so hard. I like it! you don't bullsh*t

gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Such a terrible trilogy. 

Currently in the process of doing the Call of Duty Ghosts review on PS4, and I have to say....this is going to be one fun bit of fan backlash.  

See, I actually LIKE Call of Duty, despite how aggressively stupid they are.  Thing is, from a critical and objective standpoint, I have to be hard on it, so this will be interesting.  got Battlefield 4 as well, which I've not yet played. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Runa216 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Such a terrible trilogy. 

Currently in the process of doing the Call of Duty Ghosts review on PS4, and I have to say....this is going to be one fun bit of fan backlash.  

See, I actually LIKE Call of Duty, despite how aggressively stupid they are.  Thing is, from a critical and objective standpoint, I have to be hard on it, so this will be interesting.  got Battlefield 4 as well, which I've not yet played. 

You should do the WWE games.