Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:

Oh yea dude! That game is looking awesome! I wanted the bundle, but .. I pre-ordered the collector's ed instead of waiting for the bundle. The game is looking insane man. If SP can squeeze so much out of the console in the launch window period, then I can't fathom what they'll do 4 to 5 years down the line, especially when you consider the jump between the first two games.

Despite its name, I totally forgot about that game lulz. It is also on my list. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking for it. 10 would be great. You get Tearaway yet?

Nope haven't got tearaway.  But I should be getting it as a christmas gift.  I'm hyped to play it.  And I'm gonna download Soul Sacrifice since it's free on ps+ tomorrow.

FUCK YEA!!! Coop team battles here we come lol When you have free time message me to play. I play coop daily - that's all I play since I'm busy studying and working.

I'll be mostly playing ps4 through the day and vita at night.  Unfortunately don't have any time till after tomorrow to play anything really.  Really have to get my modeling done and at least get half way through my texturing project so I can have a bit of free time over thanksgiving break.  I procrastinate really bad so I've been working yesterday and today nonstop on my modeling project. Have maybe another 5% left to do then I can render my turntable and I'm officially done with that class.  Gotta play some Resogun coop with robotechheaven.  Should be sick.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
the-pi-guy said:

Apparently a screen shot? from The Division.  If it hasn't been shared already.  

:O The more I see of this game, even the slightest detail, the more I want it. The Nation will have a blast with this in coop I'm sure.

I hope you can teamkill. I'll be the guy who's too into Game of Thrones so I'll be backstabbing ya'll 24/7 XD

I've never seen so much salt over a game like Persona.

gooch_destroyer said:

Salt? I thinks thats probably due to the dancing game XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Salt? I thinks thats probably due to the dancing game XD

Well, yeah that. :P

"They" got an RPG though. hahaha

Around the Network
pezus said:
Aldro said:
Weedlab said:

:O The more I see of this game, even the slightest detail, the more I want it. The Nation will have a blast with this in coop I'm sure.

I hope you can teamkill. I'll be the guy who's too into Game of Thrones so I'll be backstabbing ya'll 24/7 XD

FUCKING LOVE THOSE PARTS LOL

I never really followed South Park (just saw a few eps on TV and I always end up watching) but this console war shit is brilliant. Cant wait for next episode.

Brack friday bunduruu!

had to re-create a password today..scared me for a moment

go to my uncharted thread aldro. new picture

Those segments in South Park have me rolling the most. haha I can't wait to see how the "war" goes on Wednesday. Stan and the Playstation crew better pull through.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

@ Aldro ... Backstabbing you say? I get the sense there will be a lot of that amongst us. xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS