Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
pezus said:
I did not know Resogun had online O.o

Tearaway went back up to 88! http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/tearaway/critic-reviews

When are you getting PS4?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@pezus, yes sometime u must play a game with us :)

Did you send me a resogun invite?  

me and my parents are currently watching a show on amazon instant video, so I may not be able to play for a bit. 

@Robotechheaven I'll play some co op tomorrow. Gonna try and do some of my homework right now too. If your still on in a few hours I may play tonight for a bit.

pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
I did not know Resogun had online O.o

Tearaway went back up to 88! http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/tearaway/critic-reviews

When are you getting PS4?

Feb-March most likely!

Yea me too. I want the inFAMOUS bundruu. I'll delay my purchase of cross gen games like AC4, Diablo 3, Injustice, Rayman Legends, NFS, and maybe COD. I'll just get them on PS4 when that bundruu drops.

So far the launch issues don't seem too bad - which is good.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Weedlab said:

Yea me too. I want the inFAMOUS bundruu. I'll delay my purchase of cross gen games like AC4, Diablo 3, Injustice, Rayman Legends, NFS, and maybe COD. I'll just get them on PS4 when that bundruu drops.

So far the launch issues don't seem too bad - which is good.

Oooh I hope Diablo III on PS4 is good. It includes the brand new expansion, too!

I would probably get ACIV, DriveClub at launch. Don't remember when Watch Dogs is launching, but I will get that. Then there is inFamous of course in March! And all the Plus games that will have accumulated by then

I hope so too. I heard it should though. Oh yea. I already saved for the PS4, KZ, Knack and DC, so those are a given. I think WD is Q2, but I may be wrong. I currently have inFAMOUS collector's ed and Destiny down for pre-order, so I might just order a standard PS4 or another bundle with a game I am interested in. Oh and heck yes! I'm saving everything lulz

It's funny to me how some people say we'll experience a similar drought as the Wii U did, especially when you look at the lineup of games for Q1/Q2.

Damn, after the Xbone numbers came up, even though they are pretty undefined, we should expect that it's below 1.2 million WW, cause otherwise I think they would no doubt say at least 1.2 million, and I wonder how much Europe was? 400k maybe? Maybe even less. Looks like either low shipment numbers OR Europe is gearing up for the King. I really hope Sony can get over 1 million units on 29th, I want to see records being smashed again.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Damn, after the Xbone numbers came up, even though they are pretty undefined, we should expect that it's below 1.2 million WW, cause otherwise I think they would no doubt say at least 1.2 million, and I wonder how much Europe was? 400k maybe? Maybe even less. Looks like either low shipment numbers OR Europe is gearing up for the King. I really hope Sony can get over 1 million units on 29th, I want to see records being smashed again.

Me and you both. I'm expecting a massacre lol (jk). I believe things will swing in Sony's favor. They're doing well in NA (they just need to keep the supply up). Japan is no content with respect to Sony and Microsoft, and I'm inclined to think Sony's better price, strong brand and close launch period will yield dividends for them.

The PS2 was king in my region, but the X360 took over due to price. With the PS4 as the cheaper option of the two I have no doubt it will do well there. The numbers at the year's end should be interesting.

I have a strong feeling Sony will have good supply too.

pezus said:

Yep, and when you look at the rest of the year you start to notice even more awesome stuff (Witcher 3, Uncharted, Dragon Age for example)

Uncharted is next year?? :O Well I'll be damned (though I can see why). I think it's time I dump my girlfriend to buy all these games. xD Those plus the Order and other games are making next year look really good?

@nnodley, tomorrow i can. just beat the game on experienced and veteran , i think i have 7 more trophies till platinumed status.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1